Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adderall00751 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 06:14 AM
    adderall
    I'm 16, two months from 17.
    I've been taking adderall on and off. At the beginning of the summer I asked my parents if I could continue taking it because it made me much happier, active, and talkative. About 5 years ago, I randomly got really really bad depression and I didn't really start to get better until 2 years ago and adderall used to help that.
    but I haven't taken the adderall much at all lately, because over the summer the effects of it changed. Now I can take one 10mg pill and I'm okay for a few hours, but after that first pill it doesn't give me that sense of well-being at all. I feel restless and I don't have any appetite and its like I lose circulation to my hands a little or ill get impatient, but nothing else. And when it wears off, I just get sad for no reason. But if I stop taking it for a few days I'm okay.
    I want to take this medecine for school but I'm concerned about the side effects and I wanted to know if there's any other way I can concentrate better and not get depressed so easily?
    psychjunkie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 12:53 PM
    Ask your Dr about a med called Strutara- it is a non-narcodic med for ADD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adderall addiction [ 4 Answers ]

Hi yes, I am writing a paper about adderall And part of it is to find out about the addictions to it I need to know if anybody knows about it. If any one can tell me that would be great. Thank you!! ;)

Adderall side effects/ addictions [ 1 Answers ]

I've been taking adderall for about 3-4 months. Its about 10mg I usually take it once a day. I've had a little bit of depression problems since I was in 5th grade it was really bad then but it gradually got better over the last 4 years. At its worst I always got homesick and just had a constant...

Adderall misuse [ 2 Answers ]

Adderall misuse effects?

Adderall addiction used as a speed [ 1 Answers ]

What effects does abusing adderall as speed have on a person?

View more questions Search