Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rd68 Posts: 122, Reputation: 10

Apr 20, 2006, 04:12 AM
    Have no idea what kind it is
    :confused: My brother recently gave me a riding mower that runs really good.And me or my brother have no idea what kind of mower it is.It has a B/S 18 HP Twin head on it.The model # on the frame is 45160000 serial # 007406 and the code is 9222. I looked on the net and I guess it's an older mower but can't find it.If someone can help it would be thankfully.
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2006, 10:11 AM
    COULD be a mtd, by the way you can get the owners manual and illustrated parts manuals for ( apposed twin cylinder or v-twin?) engine, just have the model, type and code's ready when you go to the briggs website ( www.briggsandstratton.com )

Apr 20, 2006, 12:01 PM
    Thanks for the reply but this is a late 80's or early 90's mower. Did they even make mtd's then.
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2006, 07:16 PM
    Founded in 1932... in 58 started making mowers...

Apr 22, 2006, 04:54 AM
    How come I can't find the model number on the net to order parts or even find out what kind of mower it is. It's not that I don't believe you about being a MTD ,I'm just trying to figure out why the model number isn't coming up.
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2006, 11:50 AM
    It just sounds like it might be a mtd to me... can you get any pics of it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of bug is this? [ 4 Answers ]

I have noticed a very small, tiny bug crawling aroung near and around the bottom of my tub and it appears to be coming from a small crack or opening at the bottom of the tile on the wall. It is shaped like a tadpole, or cone. The head is wide and round and narrows as it goes back toward the tail....

I have no idea what the hell I want to do [ 2 Answers ]

I am an overthinker, I cannot stop thinking about aspects of my life others lives, heck, the world in general, and this stopps me being able to just do a normal job, I simply cannot settle for a career in reatil or office work, but equally I have to many other talents and interest to choose one,...

An idea [ 1 Answers ]

I have an idea, maybe I should order one of those blow up male dolls, Just to see how he reacted to that, maybe he will join in or just pop it and start having sex with me again. :rolleyes:

What kind of Ivy is this? [ 5 Answers ]

I am having some problems with my ivy plant, but I'm not sure what kind of ivy it is, or if it is even truly ivy at all. Can anyone identify it for me? Also the problem is that it is getting white/tan translucent spots with dark brown edges as well as some leaves have edges that are turning dark...

Have an idea [ 2 Answers ]

This is a really good place to get your own websites. I use it for my own business. Its only $4 a month with no hidden charges. You do not have to know web design, If you can use this site, then you can easily create an effective site of your own. No software to buy or download. Everything is...

View more questions Search