Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1guyver2 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2008, 06:43 PM
    Tongue flesh tunnel
    I was wondering if there is such a thing. A 14g tongue flesh tunnel or some sort of hollow jewelry that will work with a tongue piercing.am I going to have to try and make my own or try to make an ear flesh tunnel work thanks
    verytute Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 02:32 PM
    I am not too sure but here is a site where my fiancé gets all his custom style jewelry from it may have what you are looking for and if not you can contact them and see if they could make it or know someone who could for you there prices are pretty good also

FreakRings.com- Tongue Rings, Belly Rings & More!
    1guyver2 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Sep 6, 2008, 08:00 AM
    Thanks a lot great website but I didn't find anything about a felsh tunnel that would be long enough

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue barbell sinking into tongue [ 11 Answers ]

I got my tongue pierced just over 2 days ago and the woman who pierced it used a relatively short barbell. I trusted her judgement because she said she had been doing piercings for many years. I was happy that I could eat and talk pretty easily but the next morning it began to swell. Now, the top...

Itching and small flesh coloured bumps. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a bit of a problem, I'm sexually active (always protected sex) with my ex 2 years ago, and just recently the guy I'm with now. It's been about 2 weeks practically since I've engaged in intercourse with my boyfriend, and I've had an itching around my vagina (the actual hole) and...

Where can I find tongue spacers so I don't always have to wear a flashy tongue ring? [ 9 Answers ]

I love my tongue ring but I don't always want to wear and I have to work where I can't have tongue ring. Does anyone know any common stores that have them. Because I can't find them.

Tongue Piercing, white tongue, ulcer spot? [ 3 Answers ]

Pierced it 5 days ago. Situated in front of the pierced hole, there is what appears to be an 'ulcer' type looking spot. Can anyone shed some light for me please?:(

God made flesh as man. [ 5 Answers ]

Do you believe God was made flesh as a human being? I do... Here is why. +++ I believe that what the Bible has to say about it is the truth. The coming of the Messiah, God the Son, as the Son of God was prophesied thus: (From the RSV) Isaiha.9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given;...

View more questions Search