Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley19 Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Apr 19, 2006, 04:34 PM
    Drugs and entry in2 us
    Me and b/f wish to travel from ireland to the u.s (florida) my b/f was taken to court as he was in possession of a small amount of hash.

(1) can he get into the u.s in September?
    (2) will he ever be able to travel to the us?
    (3) how do they know about his criminal record by looking at a passport?

Any advice wuld be great
    Thank you
    Xxx
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Dec 26, 2007, 08:23 PM
    I don't know about number 1. But since weed is legal in Ireland he should be able to go to the U.S. in the future. For number 3, a passport is linked to his I.D. and his I.D. is linked to a database. When they look at his passport they can enter the information from the passport and find his name in the database that has his criminal records.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drugs and Addiction [ 12 Answers ]

Hi there Are there any teens out there with a problem?? This is my field of expertise and I would gladly answer any questions in this regard. Come on teens DON'T THROW YOUR LIVES AWAY Lets clean up our act.

Drugs [ 68 Answers ]

I have just read where Mexico votes to legalize small amounts of cocaine, heroin and marijuana. What are the implications where American citizens cross the boarder and use what is there legal drugs but would then have traces of the drug in their system for drug tests in the US. Since they did...

Journal Entry - [ 1 Answers ]

Question: Sales and delivery wages are paid on Saturday. The weekly payroll for Scotch Cleaners is $1,260. Novemebr 30 falls on a Thursday and the company has a six-day pay week. So do I Credit Wages Payable $210 And Debit Wages expense $210?

Drugs = Downhill [ 3 Answers ]

My man Had a bad experience and becomes obsessed with it and the people Concerning it. He says he loves me and I believe him Loving him as well. I have been There for him for about 2months now, Trying to work out and understand what's going on. But he isn't ready for a relationship and gets...

Calif. Mom uses drugs dad wants custody [ 2 Answers ]

My son and his ex were using drugs. He got cought and has been in a program for 18 months. All of the counseling he has had, has made him realize he does not want drugs in his life. His girlfriend told him she would stop using. Well she got pregnant. She wouldn't go to the doctor until she...

View more questions Search