Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lynncr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Grants for Care of Horses
    Hello,

The wonderful woman who owns the stable where our horse lives has taken in abused and sick horses and rehabilitates them. This is a huge financial strain on her and she is heartbroken that she may not longet be able to do this. She is a true gift to these horses.

Are there any grants available that could help her?

Thank you so much!
    Lynn :)
    free grants Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 12:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynncr
    Hello,

The wonderful woman who owns the stable where our horse lives has taken in abused and sick horses and rehabilitates them. This is a huge financial strain on her and she is heartbroken that she may not longet be able to do this. She is a true gift to these horses.

Are there any grants available that could help her?

Thank you so much!
    Lynn :)
    Fast Track Horse Grants is a Horse organizations whose goals include finding adoptive homes for the horses in their care are eligible to apply for grant funding

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

Grants on Horses [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to start a farm taking in abuised horses. How would I go about finding a Grant if there is one available to start a farm. I am not exactly unknowledgable about horses and if I get a grant I have a retired trainer who works with Paso Finos that is willing to work with me on trying to...

View more questions Search