Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alef Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2008, 08:30 AM
    Asking scholarship
    Hi there am Alef Zerihun 24 years old live in ethiopia with my Mom and little sister I have a diploma in Accounting and now am studying Economics(3rd year) in Hawassa Unversity my mom trying to save money for my education but now a days things getting bad waiting mom`s salary does not kept my education goes further I have a great interest studying economics please help me to study my education and make my dream comes true
    cutietoshoes Posts: 17, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 15, 2008, 08:36 AM
    Get financial aid, a partime job or something you are 24 years old not a baby you can help yourself you no put in a little effort. Answer my questions and thank you
    alef Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2008, 09:39 AM
    Thank you for your quick respons am really glad seeing your message eehhh... well this is not to say that I am sleeping and waiting alone my scholarship to study, rather I mean like I need to study further my education I already have diploma in accounting and I had also a job in factory this help me to kept my studying but not enough to cover up all costs and the unversity in near by had no further study programm in this field

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to ask about scholarship for Academy degree to get Bachelor degree?

Can I get scholarship? [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Tatek shenkore. I have BSC in civil engineering and rightnow, I need scholarship and sponsors as I was learing on my own loan till I get this first degree.But now I really need some company wich can help me out for my MSC in civil engineering . Can you inform me if any please?

Uk scholarship [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.I am ammad from pakistan and got a place in the second year in the university of sheffield. Are there any sorts of scholarships and fundings except of those that are provided by the university themselves?

View more questions Search