Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girlwithQs11486 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2008, 07:10 PM
    I have an 1884 dollar that has no d stamped onit and has a dark colloration and barely touched coul you tell me anything about it I have a lot of rare money FBE
    girlwithQs11486 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2008, 07:12 PM
    Oh wait just kidding it has a 0 aboove the d in dollar and just below the wreath
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2008, 06:15 PM
    girlwithQs11486 - Your 1884 "O" Per the 2008 redbook,the value is
    VF-20 , EF-40 , AU-50 , MS60 , MS-63 , MS-64 , MS-65
    $20.00 $ 22.00 $ 25.00 $ 40.00 $ 55.00 $ 75.00 $ 200.00

Sorry I haven't answered sooner, but I just got home from the hospital about an hour ago after being in there for a week, I hope this helps you out , there is a posting on how to decide the gradeing of your coin. You said you have others you'd like to know sabout ,post them and I or one of the others will help you out ::: Good Luck and GOD BLESS ::: F.B.E.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2008, 06:42 PM
    Hi, girlwithQs11486!

I too, am sorry that I did not get around to responding to your question! You had placed yours as a response to someone else's question so that is why that it didn't get noticed until now. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does, so in order for your question to be just yours, I have placed it on a thread on it's own. If you want to ask additional questions that aren't related to the one that is being asked, please start a new thread.

For instance, you have stated that you have a lot of rare money. If they are about other coinage or currency of some kind, please start a new thread for individual questions. Doing that will help others to find the information who might have the same or similar questions that you do.

Regarding your question, I do note that Flying Blue Eagle is now on it and you are definitely in good hands! :)

Flying Blue Eagle, I was wondering where you have been! You have been missed! Are you okay?

Thanks!
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2008, 07:46 PM
    Clough - I was real short of breath and having a lot of leg pain while walking, they heart doctor put me in the hospital last week and done some testing and found two main arteies blocked ,Last night about 6:00 pm they took me to surgery and done a heart cat. And put in 2 stints, Im feeling OK right now ,just a little wore out,But I'm not one to give up, Thank you for asking makes me feel a lot better when you know that some one cares enough to ask, You are a true friend :; Have a good day and GOD BLESS :: F.B.E.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2008, 10:22 PM
    Thank you for letting me know what was going on and how you are doing F.B.E. I was getting concerned because you hadn't been around here!

God's Love and Peace to You!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1884 morgan dollar coin [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 1884 morgan dollar coin (not in mint condition). Does it worth anything?

Amish PA 1884 [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am writing a series of books about a young amish girl in 1884. However I need some information on how amish lived, their traditions and customs, etc. I want to be true to there culture and not get anything wrong. If anyone has any information I would love it.

Coin value [ 2 Answers ]

would like to know approx value of a 1967 $20 canadian gold coin in almost mint condition

Coin value [ 2 Answers ]

value of u.s.$10 gold liberty 1907 excellent cond

Value of coin [ 4 Answers ]

hi, I found a 1938 buffalo nickel and I was wondering the value of it. It has a buffalo on oone side and an indian headon the other, and it has the word LIBERTY next to the indian head. Thank You

View more questions Search