Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    REHABM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 10:44 AM
    How Do I Write Proposal To My Boss?

I'm a customer Service Manager in a Wholesale company for Imports & Export Religiouse items. My boss asked me to write a proposal. How do I do it?
    Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2008, 05:07 PM
    Hi, REHABM!

I just merged your two posts together, gave a title to this now new, question and moved it to a thread on its own so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it.

You had posted those two posts as a response to someone else's question. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. So, if you want to be posting a new question, then it best to be starting a new thread in order to do that. What I did for you, was that I started a new thread.

Concerning your question, what exactly is the proposal to be concerning, please?

Thanks!
    Wildsporty Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Aug 17, 2008, 07:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by REHABM
    How Do I Write Proposal To My Boss?

I'm a customer Service Manager in a Wholesale company for Imports & Export Religiouse items. My boss asked me to write a proposal. How do I do it?
    Thanks
    Are you writing a proposal to a perspective customer to introduce your business? It is hard to answer your question if it is unknown what you are wishing to accomplish with your proposal.

If I had a little bit more information I may be able to help you, although, I am more used to writing proposals for new equipment and grants. It shouldn't be too difficult.

Shirley

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writing a Proposal [ 7 Answers ]

I need help writing a business proposal for a power washing job. I am supposed to give a quote on how much a job might cost. Can any give me an example of a bid proposal letter... Thanks

Writing a proposal [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having no luck in locating a free site to view samples of written proposals. My boss has instructed me to write a proposal to add additional staff to our unit. I understand the concept of what I need to include but I'm unable to find samples of this type of proposal. Majority of what...

Writing a business proposal [ 2 Answers ]

I'm just about starting an advertising agency and I need to know how to write a proposal for my clients

Small business proposal writing [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write a proposal for a small business grant. Can anyone help me with this? I have never wirtten one. Your help with outline or sample outline would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. asham47

View more questions Search