Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    insurecentro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Insurance business
    Im a new insurance agent who just started an insurance agency. How to make my new insurance business and clientele grow?
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2008, 05:00 PM
    Provide excellent service to your current customer base, word of mouth and referrals are very important to your business.

Check into your advertising options, the more you can get your business out there where people can see it, the better off you'll be.

Depending on the type of product you are selling, find business in common, that might share your customer base, and work out some type of advertising trade, they hand out your flyer/card and you hand out theirs.

The amount of effort you put into it, will determine what you get out of it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 14, 2008, 05:03 PM
    Well I hope to have started your own agency you have worked for another agent for a while to know what is required. But you advertise, if you do business insurance you do a lot of door to door visits, you buy leads from several of the good lead companies, and you ask for referals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Auto insurance [ 6 Answers ]

I wonder if someone could explain what constitutes “business use” of your automobile for insurance purposes. If a person is self employed and drives his or her car to work every day (like everyone else) why would insurance companies consider this to be business use and want to charge a premium? I...

What's the best insurance for my business [ 4 Answers ]

I am starting a flooring business and was wanting to make sure I get the correct insurance To cover my business in case of any problems I would run into. Also if anybody can explain if I would be better to incorporate or not.

Small Business Company Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: How do you get insurance for a new small business company? What service providers do I need to look at? My setting is in Washington, DC. What are the best places for small business insurance?:confused:

Business Libility Insurance [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in the process of starting a Pet Sitting business and wanted to know what kinds of insurance I need to carry. I've heard business Liability insurance is a must. Is that the same as being bonded? In case something breaks in the clients home? Thanks, Rich

View more questions Search