Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sophia14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Is it illegal to bring usa born mexicans children's to usa
    I was born in Peru, I am an American citizen now, my friends asked me to take their kids to Mexico and then to bring them back, this kids are born in usa, but their parents are illegal, I want to know if this is illegal to do.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2008, 01:49 PM
    If you can
    You would need to get any required documents and some sort of temporary guardianship papers so that they can not be confused as kidnapped
    I would think
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Aug 14, 2008, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sophia14
    I was born in Peru, I am an American citizen now, my friends asked me to take their kids to Mexico and then to bring them back, this kids are born in usa, but their parents are illegal, I want to know if this is illegal to do.
    Traveling with minors that are not your children, you need proper documents signed by legal parents.

On personal note, I would not recommend doing this because in the documents, the parents need to sign and give all details about contact address, phone numbers, travel expenses, etc. This will send red flag to immigration and the parents are likely to be tracked down soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is going on? Did I bring this upon myself? [ 22 Answers ]

Can someone help me? On may 22nd, my boyfriend broke up with me. It was the worst day of my life. I still love him so much. But its so hard for me to talk to him because I don't want him to see how much I still love him. I'm always here for him, and he knows it but he doesn't appreciate what I do...

Can I claim my new born child that was born on January 2008 [ 3 Answers ]

Can I claim my new born child born in January 2008 on my 2007 taxes?

Why would someone always bring up your ex? [ 15 Answers ]

I don't know if this question belong to this forum. But I really don't know where to ask. I have a friend that I see about twice every week, and every time I see him he would ask about my ex who dumped me. Which is weird, because a) I don't talk to my ex, b) I hardly EVER see my ex, because...

Should I bring it up? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I am rather new to this site, and honestly not entirely sure on how helpful, or even how to post properly, so I guess I'll wing it. My girlfriend and I have been going out for about 7 months, and the topic of sex has only come up once, about two months ago. What I would like to know, is,...

View more questions Search