Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Apr 19, 2006, 03:16 AM
    The " could I be pregnant" questions
    Hopefull this thread will solve the " mystery" of all those who ask " could I be pregnant?"

If you have had unprotected sex... You could be pregnant
    If you missed a period... You could be pregnant
    If the condom broke, slipped or just didn't fit right... You could be pregnant
    If you were just "messing around" and he didn't " put it in all the way".. You could be pregnant
    If it was your first time... You could be pregnant
    If you had sex while on your period... You could be pregnant
    If you engaged in activity with a semen- filled turkey baster... You could be pregnant
    If your breasts are swollen and tender and you are throwing up... You could be pregnant...

Okay I think the point is made.. The bottom line is, IF you THINK you COULD be pregnant... chances are you very may well be. The best resource to answer this question is a pregnancy test and/or visit to your DR.
    hummingbird Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2006, 10:01 AM
    Stormy69 that is not even the answer to my question I know everything there is to know about sex.I have a baby already.I'm concerned about the spotting I had. My periods is always reg and 3 days-4 days long with a reg flow but in march and April they were the same spotting for only 2 days.this never happened before normally it would just be a missed period but that's not the case now maybe you read my question wrong last time. Now can you answer this one.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 2, 2006, 10:54 PM
    Hi hummingbird -

Well again, and don't take this the wrong way, but this question and others like the one you are asking gets posted almost weekly, certainly monthly.

And the answer is almost always yes, periods can be irregular, yes, you may or may not be pregnant, no... nobody here can diagnose you, yes, we want to help you but there are so many things that change a woman's cycle, and women can be so different from each other, and different as they age, that there is just no better answer than... yes, maybe, maybe not.

So stormy's post wasn't meant to ignore your question.

It just gets asked so much we almost need a sticky note saying what gets repeated over and over in this section.

May 2, 2006, 11:45 PM
    Maybe I misunderstood what this forum was about.I thought this was a place to talk about these type of issues, I apologize for bothering anyone who is sick of this question.And further more I was only simply asking have this sort of thing happened to a women before I wasn't asking anyone to predict a pregnancy test for me.:
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 2, 2006, 11:57 PM
    I really didn't mean it like that.

Those who frequent this forum, myself included, do want to help and are willing to talk.

But this thread was a general statement. It wasn't directed at you. It states in the topic "could i be pregnant" questions.

If a new member searches for that topic then they can see this thread and maybe get some answers to commonly asked questions.

Answers to your specific question will likely be posted in the threads you start.

May 3, 2006, 12:04 AM
    No Harm done.I completely understand, right now I am just very confused and my mood is really swinging.Thanks a mill for the advice.:)
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

May 3, 2006, 12:09 AM
    I'm sorry Hummingbird I certainly did not mean to offend you... the last sentence in your original question was " could I be pregnant" hence why I sent you the link... I do hope you have consulted a DR. Now I am anxious to find out if you are or are not.. I myself just became a Grandmother for the first time on the 27th of April.: By the way... can I add" If your mood is really swinging.. you COULD be pregnant to my list? ;) Please keep us posted and good luck to you sweetie.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2006, 03:56 AM
    Hi, hummingbird,
    We are all here to help. Even me, at 64 yrs old male.
    Even though I have never experienced childbirth, obviously, all of us can help in some way. Seeing a Doctor is the best bet. There really are a lot of symptoms of pregnancy.
    If you have the time, why not start answering some questions yourself? You have many experiences with many things, and I'll bet you would be good at it.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.

May 3, 2006, 12:55 PM
    Hey stormy69 you did nothing wrong I apologize for takeing it the wrong way.I went to the doctor yesterday but the test had the same results I got at home.But I do go back this month to take a blood pt if the spotting happen this time.I will be sure to keep you posted:)

May 3, 2006, 12:59 PM
    Hi fredg, Thanks for the help cause I sure do need it.you all have been so helpful with my situation I want to thank everyone for being patient with me.:o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

"ED" (Pronounced "Ayed") [ 4 Answers ]

Further comment re Morganite's comment in the initial discussion of the "ED":i.e., "The altar was built on Jordan's West Bank (some say on the East Bank)." I was reading an article recently that stated that archeologists searched for some time on the "East Bank" for the "ED" -- to no avail. ...

View more questions Search