Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mizzditz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 11:46 AM
    How to find father's illegitimate children
    My parents have both passed away recently. There has been enough anecdotal evidence to conclude that my father had another child with an unknown mistress many years ago. Does anyone know how to go about looking for this person. All I have to go on is my father's name (which might not even be listed as the father on a birth certificate), and a general area where the affair took place.
    BigJed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 01:22 PM

I just found this site. I am getting more and more interested in locating my biological (illegitimate) father. Hopefully this forum will provide some direction.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2008, 01:49 PM

If you know the name of the mistress, that's the one you should find.
    sburrel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 02:10 PM
    Hi, I am searching on behalf of my mother-in-law who was born an illegitimate child - she is now in her 50's and knows only her fathers name, he was in the USA army and where he was stationed at a particular time. I know he is very unlikely to be alive now but she is desperate to meet potential brothers / sisters and to learn about her father. Any help / links would be much much appreciated. Kind Regards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Name the 90s child vid. Melody tries to find her song with 2 children [ 2 Answers ]

2 children start playing piano and the find a little girl running on the piano named melody and she takes them into a land where they sing "this old man" then they start looking for her song in which melody frequently hears through out the video, they sing itsy spider, row your boat, little miss...

Fantasy Movie: Pilot father's kids find special object on beach [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for title to this movie- a pilot's kid's are sent to live with relatives while he is at war. They find a special object on the beach that grants wishes sort of. They wish to see their father and he saved during a battle. Can't remember if it was WWI or WWII. Any help appreciated.

Social Security Disability and illegitimate child and paternity test [ 2 Answers ]

If a man is on Social Security Disability benefits for years, fathers a child out of wedlock (baby only due to be born next month), is the child eligible for any payments based on the fact that the father is receiving SSD benefits monthly? Will Social Security require a paternity test to prove the...

Illegitimate Termination? [ 4 Answers ]

This question is not actually for me, but for my dad. He is 47 and has been working for an international company for 16 years. Up until the last year everything was going fine at his job, he got promoted, mostly because he is a work-aholic. My parents are divorced, and even being younger, going to...

Need to find children [ 1 Answers ]

Can somebody help me with information on finding my kids and child custody? It is urgent.

View more questions Search