Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    micro50531 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 09:43 AM
    CD/DVD Burn Protection!
    :rolleyes: How can I make a copy/write protected CD/DVD that other can install (such as Softwares & Games) from it but never can burn ?
    NoDaddy dot com Posts: 101, Reputation: 0

Feb 27, 2009, 11:17 PM

are you certain you want to tangle with the costs and production of glass masters?

http://google.com/search?q="glass+master"+copy+protection

HTH

The Peoples Cube - correct opinion for progressives

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is a steam burn worse than a hot water burn ? [ 18 Answers ]

I would like to have the answers in short abou t the following : a) Why asteam burn is worse than a hot water burn? b) A pressure cooker cooks food faster c) A car cooling system is usually pressurized d)An astronaut needs a pressurized space suit all round his body e)It is difficult to make...

Eye burn [ 3 Answers ]

My husband was wielding and in the middle of the night, he said that his eye was burning bad. Any home remedies? Donna

How can I burn this.. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a file in my hard disk and its an intaller Adobe CS about 1.04 GB... my problem is I want to save it into disk, I don't have a DVD writter so I have to separate the file using 700 MB CDs but I don't know what files should be in the 1st cd and what files in the 2nd one for the installer to...

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

CD Burn Help [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having a problem burning CD's using napster, I have used it before and it worked fine I don't know what has changed. I start the burn and I get a error message: An error has occurred while burning. A possible cause for this could be incompatiable media or too high a burning speed.Please...

View more questions Search