Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    S.M. Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2003, 05:02 PM
    Yahoo mess
    I don't use Yahoo messenger myself but I've installed it for the sake of my little sister. Whenever I log on to windows Yahoo mess starts running. I tried finding an option-like thingy in Yahoo mess where I could uncheck the 'start when windows starts' or some option like that but I don't seem to find such a thing. Any ideas?
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Nov 3, 2003, 08:59 PM
    Yahoo mess
    Well it seems that we have answered your other question. :)

Let Yahoo start. Now go to Login - Preferences. Under the General tab, where it says When I startup my computer, uncheck Automatically Start Yahoo Messenger. Hit Apply & OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get out of this mess? [ 7 Answers ]

This going to be a little long so I appreciate all who read to the end and offer any advice. I am 22 and finishing up my last year of college while working full time and VP of my Fledgling fraternity. The girl in this story I have known for 6 years. We started dating back then and have been...

Bubbly Mess [ 4 Answers ]

Okay. Here's the deal. I live an about a 50 year old house, concrete slab, city sewer line, with two huge trees in my front yard. Recently when washing clothes in my washer I have noticed that detergent tinted water backs up into my main bathroom via the drain in the tub. Not only is it a little...

Need advice... in a mess [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in a mess. My girlfriend happens to be still legally married to another man. However she is pregnant by me. She is under the impression she can't get divorced because she is pregnant even if it's by me. Is this the truth or what? :confused:

Cops mess up bad [ 1 Answers ]

This morning on the way to work I got pulled over. The cop said he ran my plate number and he said my license had expired. I just got my license in march. I guess he couldn't read because right on my lic. It said it expires to 2008. They impounded my car. I lost a day at work. Cause they messed...

View more questions Search