Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reeses420 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 11:53 PM
    StarWars comic books
    reese420 I came acoss two first out starwars comic books by marvel from the 1st star wars they are big sized comic books does anybody know the value and wher I can get top dollar for them at?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2008, 12:13 AM
    You will find some that are listed on links of the following search concerning their possible monetary value.

Star Wars Comic Books Marvel eBay - Google Search

How much money you can get for them would greatly depend on the condition of them and what someone would be willing to pay for them.

You could try selling them on eBay. There are also sites where comic collectors gather to trade and sell. Please click on the following two searches. Comic Collectors - Google Search and Comic Collectors Forum - Google Search

There are also a host of other sites on which you can advertise them without spending a dime. If you are interested in those other kinds of sites, then please let me know.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Comic books [ 3 Answers ]

I have 12 comic books I want to sell 4 that are walt disney igot an signed Indiana jones comicbook signed by trerry austin vol . 1 no.1 mint condition daredevil comic book vol .1. no.188 1962 mint conditoni got vision and scarlet witch comic book vol. 1 no . 3 1963 mint condtion I have a...

Comic book [ 1 Answers ]

I have a comic book.. its very old.. its called The Little Monsters... does anyone know if it is worth anything?

Comic books [ 7 Answers ]

just a qiuck post... any one know about the value of some comic books I have... I have a couple early edition GREEN ARROW comic books.. there from the early 80's... not sure of the issue numbers, but I will give more info. If anyone is interested in knowing? :confused: :o :o:D... just thought I...

A Comic about Fred Thompsom [ 5 Answers ]

Hello There's this comic I don't get. It's of Fred Thompson being interviewed by some guy, and he is saying "Run? No-Ive decided to mosey..." What does this comic mean? I don't get it!

Comic books based on rock stars [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'd like to know how many rock, pop, rap or metal artists have their own comic book. I know, for example, that Kiss have one, but I don't know if they are more examples. Is there any website with information about all that? Thanks!!

View more questions Search