Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    howards girl Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Apr 18, 2006, 05:55 PM
    Missed period.. cramping!
    I can say I am definitely not pregnant. Over the past six or so months I am having very irregular periods . Period dec no jan period feb and no period since feb. 13. I have cramps as if I am getting period, lots of acne (I never had this much as a teen. I also am unable to loose weight. (don't know if this is related. And I get up at least twice a night to urinate. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Apr 19, 2006, 03:23 AM
    "I can say I am definitely not pregnant"
    Never say Never! A Dr. can confirm or deny this. Cramping could be from an eptopic pregnancy. You should see a DR. just based on your prior cycles alone. Good luck

Apr 19, 2006, 07:09 AM
    I know I am not pregnant. I have not had sex for over 6 months
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Apr 19, 2006, 07:46 PM
    You should still consult a physician
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2006, 09:13 PM
    You say you have not had sex in over six months and yet you have had the problem with your periods for six months, that sounds like a real coincedense. By not having sex do you mean intercourse or does that include all sorts of sexual activity, there have been lots of girls get pregnant and yet they have never been penatrated, and their name was not Mary.
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

Apr 19, 2006, 09:17 PM
    Try homeopathic remedy until you can get to a Dr.

Try these links;

Link A
    Link B
    Link C
    Link D

Hope this helps!

Hypatia

Apr 20, 2006, 05:10 AM
    I'm not a young girl. I am a Woman. Please don't assume I am stupid. My husband and I both possess advanced degrees and are aware of the "different" ways a girl can get pregnant. There is no pregnancy.
    Nasha1010 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Using a forem is a way of getting help from people instead of seeing a doc. Without trying to be catty, why ask these caring people for help if you got advanced degrees?
    Go see a doctor who is qualified to tell you what's wrong with you.

Good luck with this problem.
    gemik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 03:35 PM
    Did you ever find out the cause of the problem? I haven't had a period since February 22nd and have been having quite intense 'contraction' type pains. I'm waiting to see a gyny in 3 month as I have endo and PCOS and have already had 3 laparoscopies and one ovary removed. My periods have always been irregular but never stopped completely! I too are struggling to lose weight, I lost 2kg in 2 moths but in the last 10 weeks haven't gained or lost anything despite eating healthier and excersizing more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Confused Missed Period But negative Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a little concerned (although I probably don’t need to be) and I am keen to hear some opinions from others. My last period started on the 14th November, it is now 45 days later and still no period. My periods normally come about every 30 to 35days(not too sure exactly as I haven’t...

Confused About Missed Period [ 25 Answers ]

Greetings Everyone, I am a 22 year old girl and for the past year my period has fluctuated to the point months would go by and It wouldn't come. I have no idea what else to do. My Doctor precribed to be Provera and Progesterone in order for it to come and now I am worried that if it will effect...

Missed period [ 4 Answers ]

I haven't had a period since January 6, it is now February26. I've taken 4 epts and they have come out negative. Is it possible to be pregnant and yet test negative? How long should I wait before I see my np? I've had a child already, so I'm a bit confused. I have had some cramping similar to...

2 missed periods constant cramping [ 1 Answers ]

I have missed 2 periods and I should have had my last one over 10 days ago, over the last 2 and a half weeks I've delt with heavy menstraul cramping but no period. It's to the point where I just can't do normal activities. I've tried many times to get an appointment with no luck. I don't take...

Missed period?! [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had my period since the 1st week in April and the only thing I can think of as to why is that I started taking singulair in between April & may for asthma- could this be true? And also I have never gone all the way but my boyfriend and I do masturbate each other- there wouldn't be any...

View more questions Search