Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxxbobafett666x Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 06:11 PM
    Looking for name to cartoon about a cat or fox bum reading stories
    The show played on channel seven where I live on Saturday mornings it had a cat or fox that was brown or red and he was a bum. But he had tons of books laying all ove in heaps like hills in the back alley of a road or something and read them the kids .their was like a two chairs and everyone sat around while he told the stories... he even one time got turned into the big bad wolf in little red riding hood. He would say I don't want to hurt her but when the story came to certain parts he had. To and this show was my favorite when I was young but have lost the name it aired on abc in like 94 to 96 but I can't find it anywhere can some one help...
    uncleroyhoggins Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Aug 21, 2008, 11:33 AM
    I want to say it was...

ABC's "Weekend Specials" with O.G. Readmore

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

Ghost Stories [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good ghost or scarey stories? I haven't heard a good one for ages! :eek:

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

Stories from India Stories from Mexico Stories from Japan [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for children's series books with the following titles: (they are a series by the same author/publisher) Stories from India Stories from Mexico Stories from Japan Other countries also not just these three

Clomid Stories [ 5 Answers ]

Has anyone ever took Clomid? I am suppose to start taking them once I see a/f. I would like to know what experiences are out there using this medication. I am suppose to take it days five through seven. I have always had irregular periods, and have not yet been able to get pregnant. This will...

View more questions Search