Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TippiN Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Hair Follicle Drug Test
    One of my family members I guess has been smoking pot not directly in my daughters face, but she has I guess entered the room when he was smoking, one of his friends called DHS and they did a hair follicle test on her, will it show up if he has? How much exposure is needed for it to show up in her hair, I am very concerned, if it shows up negative I don't want to accuse him of doing that, but if he is and its not showing up I don't want to be a fool either.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 13, 2008, 05:15 PM
    Did the question the girl, did they get the family member, doubtful it will show up in her test
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 13, 2008, 06:39 PM
    It won't show up unless she inhaled... think Bill Clinton (sorry, had to add that).

Now, I have to ask, why are you letting your child around people who do drugs?
    TippiN Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    It won't show up unless she inhaled......think Bill Clinton (sorry, had to add that).

Now, I have to ask, why are you letting your child around people who do drugs?

Well in my question, I wrote "i guess" meaning I just learned of this... I read a lot of Q's & A's before I submitted my question, trying to word it right so people like you don't "assume" that I was aware of, or let these kind of things go on... why didn't you just ask me instead of accuse me if I let things like that go on, the question is NO, and since then we have not been around this family member...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 13, 2008, 07:15 PM
    Sorry, I missed the "I guess"

Glad to hear you are not allowing your child around this person any longer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Follicle Drug Test [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, My company has recently started testing its employees using the hair follicle/ strand drug testing method. I used marijuana approximately 1year and 5 months ago, and have not used or been around it ever since. I recently too a urinalysis and passed that a couple of weeks ago. My...

Hair Follicle Drug Test [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hair follicle drug test coming up in a 3-4 days. I smoked marijuana about a month and a half ago for the first time in 8 years. I have short hair that I cut every week and a half. I only had a few hits off a bowl when I smoked. Will that show up in a hair follicle drug test?

View more questions Search