Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memememe1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Translation of a name to Sanskrit
    I need to have my husbands name JAMEEL translated in to Sanskrit can anyone help or know where I can get help ?please x
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2008, 05:52 PM
    I seem to have had some reasonably good success using the following site. Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit

I do wish that we had a designated expert here in translating words into Sanskrit. However, every once in awhile, there are a couple of people that show up who really know their stuff about translating written words and names from other languages into the written Sanskrit. Hopefully, someone like that will come along and notice your post.

You may have to try the site above in the different ways that are available and maybe also try some things that is suggested on it in order for you to be successful.

There is also another site that you could try. It would be the following one. Free Online Translations to Sanskrit, Hindi & Marathi for Tattoos, Names & Sentences

I think that the guy that runs it is the same one that comes around here, now and then, to answer very finely concerning questions like the one that you have.

There is also another person who has recently joined who really knows his stuff. Hopefully, either of them will come along to respond to your post.
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Aug 18, 2008, 02:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe1
    I need to have my husbands name JAMEEL translated in to Sanskrit can anyone help or know where I can get help ?please x
    जमील
    memememe1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 09:59 PM
    Thank you so much for your help... u have No idea how much this means to me... X

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translation of sanskrit phrase into sanskrit characters [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for sanskrit characters for this phrase: "Heyam Dukham Anagatam" Thanks!

Translation in sanskrit [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give me the translation to " it's always going to be you and me against the world" In sanskrit please..

Sanskrit translation [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'd like to get 'no regrets' tattooed in Sanskrit. Does anyone know the translation? Thanks

Sanskrit translation [ 1 Answers ]

What are the words in sanskrit that means "success"?

View more questions Search