Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 13, 2008, 08:40 AM
    Life lessons from the t-man 5
    Lesson 5
    A turkey was chatting with a bull.
    'I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree' sighed the turkey, 'but I haven't got the energy.'
    'Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?' replied the bull. They're packed with nutrients.'

The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree.

The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch.
    Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree.

He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.

Moral of the story:
    Bullsh1t might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there..

Check out some similar questions!

Life lessons from the t-man 4 [ 1 Answers ]

Lesson 4 An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing. A small rabbit saw the eagle and asked him, 'Can I also sit like you and do nothing?' The eagle answered: 'Sure, why not.' So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the eagle and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped...

T-mans lessons of life 3 [ 3 Answers ]

Lesson 3: A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out. The Genie says, 'I'll give each of you just one wish.' 'Me first! Me first!' says the admin clerk 'I want to be in the Bahamas , driving...

Lessons of life from the T-Man [ 3 Answers ]

Lesson 1: A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob , the next-door neighbor. Before she says a word, Bob says, 'I'll give...

Lessons of life 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Lesson 2 A priest offered a Nun a lift. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg The priest nearly had an accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg. The nun said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?' The priest removed his hand....

Italian Lessons! [ 4 Answers ]

Is there anyone on here I can practice Italian with? If not, can someone tell me a good way to learn Italian? It doesn't have to be easy.. I'm willing to put in effort.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.