Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Aug 13, 2008, 05:37 AM
    The Difference Between Theory And Reality!
    A son asks his Dad what the difference between 'Theoretically' and 'Reaslitically' is.

His Dad says;
    "Go and ask your Mum if she'd sleep with the milkman for a million pounds!"
    So he does, and his Mum says she would!

He tells his Dad this;
    "Now" he says "Go and ask your sister if she would sleep with the postman for two millions pounds!"
    So he does, and to his surprise she also says she would!

He comes back again and, looking puzzled, relays this information back to his Dad;
    "Well there you go son" he replies "That's your answer theoretically we're sitting on 3 million quid, but realistically we're living with two tarts!"

:D
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 13, 2008, 06:35 AM
    Very nice one ! One to be used in discussions on morality and/or ethical thinking !

:D
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Aug 13, 2008, 07:30 AM
    This was the joke that the late, and sadly missed, Bernie Mac said at an Obama fund raiser that got him thrown under the bus.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Memory and reality [ 3 Answers ]

Im not sure if others experience this, but its strange, I have all these memories, but some of them, I am unsure whether they actually happened, because when I talk to my family about them, they have no idea what I am talking about, and this uncertainty has made it very confusing for me to...

The what if or reality ? [ 2 Answers ]

So this is the question that's been killing me the most... my and my boyfriend have been tog for a while now... I was pregnant but recently found out that I had a miscarriage.. very heart breaking to me but yet I can not feel that same emotion from him.. he already wanted the pregency terminated,...

Ultimate Reality [ 3 Answers ]

Rewriting the Reality Code The Quantum Power of Living From The Answer Copyright © Gregg Braden Reprinted with permission from Mystic Pop Magazine, Nov/Dec Issue 2006 Gregg Braden » Home “What strange beings we are!” noted the 13th Century mystic Rumi, “That sitting in Hell at the bottom...

Bohr theory vs modern theory [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone explain the differences between the bohr and the modern atomic theories in the description of the electron Thanks :p

View more questions Search