Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mzn_saeeda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 02:17 AM
    Regarding a deign for a toilet cubicle.
    Hi
    I am currently studying in year 12 and I am doing Visual Communication and Design as a subject. As a reqiurement I am designing an architectural model of a toilet cubicle. I want to design it according to a theme. But I don't have a clue about the themes. Do you have any suggestions for a theme for my design? And if you have any suggestions that I should consider please let me know. Awaiting for an answer. Thanks. :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2008, 05:27 AM
    I take it you mean like the metal stalls that divide each toilet in public restrooms?

I would make it a graffiti or mural theme with a lot of graffiti
    You know how kids have to graffiti then if they did it would blend in.

Then you could use for a design something else that gets graffiti-ed like a wall or garage door looking design

If for a restaurant an old fashioned diner theme might work
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2008, 11:52 PM
    This could also be in a home. Don't know... There might be somewhat of a difference in the terminologies here as to what things are called depending on the languages.

Hi, mzn_saeeda!

Would you mind explaining a bit more what you mean by a theme, please? Would this be about the shape of things in and around the cubicle or the colors and art that might be in the composition of the cubicle and around it?

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2008, 07:33 AM
    I think he means the shape in and around the cubicle
    I am not sure exactly where he wants it for either.
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Aug 14, 2008, 09:09 AM
    Visual Communication and Design of a toilet cubicle, hard to say what he is looking for.

MZN, give us some more info.

Something like this? http://www.frankston.vic.gov.au/libr...Guidelines.pdf
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2008, 09:21 AM
    Even more to think about what they want...
    Although that one would be the easiest to come up with ideas for
    mzn_saeeda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 01:04 AM
    Thanks a lot for taking the time guys...
    I am going to design the exterior as well as the interior of the toilet cubicle.
    This design is going to be in the city... just like a normal public toilet, for our day-to-day use...
    The theme... you know that some toilets have a theme... like modern, ecofriendly and so on. This theme would determine the colours, designs on the door and on the walls...
    Thanks for the link amricca

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet Flushing: tank drains, toilet doesn't flush, brand new toilet. [ 4 Answers ]

I read the other postings, and most of the problems came in with old toilets. Mine is brand new (within a year old) and I just moved in to my new place. The condo has 2 identical toilets and the other flushes just fine. I have mimicked the settings of the working toilet and still can't get my...

Painting inside a shower cubicle [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to paint the shower tray and surrounding framework. Is there a type of paint which I could use for this?

Organizing cubicle [ 2 Answers ]

I'm moving to a cubicle soon and I was wondering what stuff (e.g. files) could I leave out on the top of my desk? Obviously, nothing confidential like payroll stuff, account summaries, expense reports... so basically the only thing I can think of that does not need to be locked up is purchase...

Need to replace toilet, rough-in 20" from the wall, toilet has four mounting holes [ 3 Answers ]

In a nutshell, we need to replace our existing toilet. However, the toilet has a rough-in of about 20"+ to the closet flange and the toilet has four mounting holes on the base. The toilet is connected to the closet flange via the front two holes (and nothing in the back two holes). I bought the...

Shower cubicle leak [ 6 Answers ]

Hi,I have a shower cubicle upstairs. Lately I noticed a bubble to appear in the celing of my downstairs directl under the shower cubicle drain upstairs. What should I do? Can I undo the "silver" drian on the floor of the shower cubicle? Is it screwed to the floor? Would it be possible to...

View more questions Search