Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janlafata Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 12:33 AM
    A few simple (I hope) Opera questions!
    I am running Vista Home Basic x64 and currently have Firefox 3.01 installed. I am intrigued by Opera 9.5 though, and I even quickly threw it on to give it a test drive.

First of all, and I know others will argue this, but I didn't think it was that much faster than Firefox, so I was a little disapointed there, though I did find it to be more stable. But I understand there are things you can do to make it browse faster, like some add-ons or extensions. Is that true?

Everything else, from the short time I viewed it seemed OK. But but one thing that did bug me was the search box. It's so small! Is there anyway to lengthen or stretch it out to a custom size?

That's all
    falone Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Aug 13, 2008, 01:27 AM
    Well Opera is Actually I suppose meant for lower speed net connections
    For High Speed Firefox Is The Most Optmised Browser

We can customise with the help of plugins that shorten the delay with which the page is displayed.. and how many threads it actuually uses to surf

About the search box... naah I really don't have any idea:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hope its simple [ 1 Answers ]

Have a maytag gas dryer , its not firing up ? Is there a sensor I can change out or a step I can do to trouble shoot?

Hope its simple [ 1 Answers ]

Have a maytag gas dryer , its not firing up ? Is there a sensor I can change out or a step I can do to trouble shoot?

Simple questions about payroll accounting [ 1 Answers ]

I'm working on a question, and I just need to find out when you are given an advance on your pay are taxes deducted when you get the advance, and also is commison similar to piecework... oh and would it be sales that effects profit and loss statement, I'm pretty sure it is maybe someone could...

Dance Opera? Rock Opera? Musical Poem? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help, I am trying to find a song that was somewhat popular in the early 90s that was like an "art of noise" sound with a guy (sounds like john walsh--america's most wanted) and he basically reads a poem (not sings)about life growing living etc. I wan to listen to this with my daughter...

I have some simple questions please help? [ 5 Answers ]

Hope I get the ANswer with but more detals , not very much detail, but simple complete detail. Q1) How to set primary key in Access ? Q2) How can I set my query to see only " Female " group of records? Q3)How can I create a report using Access?

View more questions Search