Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rylesoftball32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 08:54 PM
    Formation of four great river systems
    What great geological event explains the foramtion of the Great Lakes, the St. Lawrence River system, the Columbia-Snake River system, and Great Salt Lake?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 12, 2008, 08:58 PM
    Is this homework?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2008, 05:13 AM
    Policy here says that we are not supposed to answer homework questions .So I will suggest you instead look up on the net

'great lakes formation'

There is an interactive site that simply explains it. If you want to look further you will find that the formation of the other bodies of water you mention was from basically the same event.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Formation of Great Lakes etc.. [ 5 Answers ]

What great geological event explains the formation of the Great Lakes, the St. Lawrence River system, the Columbia-Snake River system, and Great Salt Lake.. and How did this same geological event isolate the human population of the Americas from that of Asia?? ((if someone could help me out with...

Comparison of Lenox systems to other systems [ 1 Answers ]

I recently won a drawing for a free $9,000.00 heating and cooling system from Lennox. We thought is was free,but apparently, that did not include tha install price. We were given a range of 3500.00-4000.00 to complete the install? Is this the common rate for any installation ? Thanks benita13

Formation of Lakes [ 1 Answers ]

What great geological event explains the formation of the Great Lakes, the St. Lawrence River system, the Columbia -Snake River system, and Great Salt Lake?

Formation of the Great Lakes [ 3 Answers ]

What great geological event explains the formation of the Great Lakes?:confused:

Ice formation [ 3 Answers ]

Why does tap water freeze more rapidly than cold water?

View more questions Search