Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mfox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2006, 03:34 AM
    Dyson hoover nightmare
    Any ideas why my Dyson (upright) is not sucking up through the hose on the handle?:confused:
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2006, 03:46 AM
    Could be that the hose needs replacing. This happened to our upright dyson a couple of times. - it gets rather costly to keep replacing so we got rid in the end and bought a Henry! No probs with the henry and it seems to do a much better job.
    daveyboy123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 05:16 PM
    You have to check the ubend is connected and make sure duct is clear,if not and its blocked this will not work,this is a powerful vacuum cleaner it will pick up anything.clean it right out..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyson DC04 belt keeps coming out! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My DC04's belt keeps coming out. Also recently within a couple of months two belts have also snapped. Can anyone advise why this is? Thanks

Dyson vacuum cleaner fault [ 5 Answers ]

Our Dyson DC01 vacuum cleaner has lost its suction. It goes, but will not pick up anything. Any suggestions please (no, not those types of suggestion!)??

Dyson Dc07 [ 24 Answers ]

I have a Dyson DC07. It won't pick anything up although the motor is working okay. I have cleared all the obvious areas and have washed the filter. Although after clearing these areas, it will pick up with very weak suction for a few minutes using the attachment, it then stops and I end up...

Dyson DC07 cuts out after a couple of minuites use [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys, I'm hoping you can help me. My Dyson DC07 works very well, but after just a couple of minutes use it cuts out. I'm guessing it has something to do with the thermal cut-out, but what can I do about it? I've had it apart and can't find any blockages. Best regards, Rob

Dyson 04, not picking up properly. [ 1 Answers ]

My Dyson 04 is not picking up properly, unless I push the front down with my foot. As soon as I alter the angle of the handle it stops picking up again until I press down on the front again. The suction is great, the cyclone is turning, I have removed the baseplate and reassembled it. Grateful for...

View more questions Search