Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Whirlpool Electric Oven
    Hi all please help me with this issue I had posted this 3 times and have got no respond.

I have an Whirlpool electric oven model # RED305PDQ10 and having problem with the bottom door the upper door is OK, when we close it is not spring loaded and will not close all the way stays open approx. 3/4" when we push it pops open the same, any advice is greatly appreciated, Thanks.

Regards,
    John
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Sorry no one has answered but issues like this is something that really needs an onsite inspection and removal of door to see why it's binding or not latching

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool Electric Oven [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I have an Whirlpool electric oven model # RED305PDQ10 and having problem with the bottom door the upper door is OK, when we close it is not spring loaded and will not close all the way stays open approx. 3/4" when we push it pops open the same, any advice is greatly appreciated, Thanks....

Ge electric oven [ 1 Answers ]

My oven seems to run well under the temperature it is set at. In order to get the temperature up to say 375, I have to set the temperature at maybe 550 and then guess as to what the actual temperature is inside the oven. Is this a bad thermostat?

View more questions Search