Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2006, 07:52 PM
    Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why
    Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why?
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Apr 19, 2006, 06:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by oni
    which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why?
    To make soy milk: soy bean is soak then grind , press ( squeeze) then cook; now you got milk (soy)... as for cow milk... I think you only have to squeeze (pull)... now you got more information... which one do you think will bad faster

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bananas and milk [ 32 Answers ]

I just had this weird memory of my bio mom feeding me a chopped up banana in a bowl, sprinkled with sugar and milk poured over it, like cold cereal except minus the cereal. I've never eaten this as a teen or an adult, and I forgot all about it until just now. Is this something that other people eat...

How much sugar is in milk? [ 12 Answers ]

How many grams of sugar does an 8 ounce glass of milk provide?

Milk Production [ 6 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone has had this experience. My females teets are getting big. She had puppies 5 months ago, and they had almost gone back to normal up until she went into estrus. They usually get bigger after a heat cycle then go back down. She was in heat about 4 weeks ago they never really...

Got Breast Milk? [ 2 Answers ]

This is a little embarrassing. My boobies are feeling heavy and swoll up. Im also leaking fluid from them. There is no way that I am pregnant because I have not been sexually active in 3 years. My children are both also 5 and 6 years old. Is this my body trying to tell me something? Maybe Im...

Cats and milk [ 2 Answers ]

In the 1950's I remember that we used to feed our pet cat milk or cream (if they were lucky) almost exclusively. That was thought to be what they ate, and we had several cats that lived for years on cow's milk. Now my cat won't touch milk and I read that cat's are generally lactose intolerant...

View more questions Search