Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hoves Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2003, 07:36 AM
    How to check my PC for remotely installed spyware

I recently came across an article that anybody can send an email with some spyware in it. It was also stated that this spyware will install itself and then transmit a record of my userids and passwords to the sender of the spyware. I am scared of the info. I would be glad to know as much info on this subject as possible.
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2003, 08:12 AM
    How to check my PC for remotely installed spyw
    SpyBot S&D searches your harddisk for so-called spy- or adbots;
    http://security.kolla.de/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot find adware that is installed [ 4 Answers ]

I had to agree to some adware to download a program I wanted, believing that I could just uninstall it later as I have done before, but this time it is very well hidden. I have done everything I know but cannot find what is causing popup windows putting ads in my face. I have run AVG, I have run...

Just installed a new sink, faucet, and... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Can someone help? We just installed a new sink and faucet. We had to replace some of the pvc pipes to fit the new sink. The pipe fitting went well, but the sink drain is leaking from the gasket underneath. It is also leaking where the sink drain pipe leads into the pvc trap. Everything seems...

PurityScan... Spyware or nor Spyware? [ 5 Answers ]

On my computer this screen popped up and it said it was ready to install Purityscan wich I had no intention of installing. Sure it might be a good program, then again it might not be for the simple fact is that somehow it or something put a reg key on my computer. Normally I would know what it's...

Autoruns - spyware question, Delete spyware with "Autoruns", back again [ 3 Answers ]

I am using "autoruns", hoping to get rid of many spyware programs. I am attempting to manually remove some of the spyware (while not connected to internet) startup files along with corresponding registry file using "autoruns" . Problem is when I restart "autoruns" the spyware files have returned. ...

How to check my PC for remotely installed spyware [ 1 Answers ]

?? I recently came across an article that anybody can send an email with some spyware in it. It was also stated that this spyware will install itself and then transmit a record of my userids and passwords to the sender of the spyware. I am scared of the info. I would be glad to know as much info on...

View more questions Search