Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 12, 2008, 06:26 AM
    Life lessons from the t-man 4
    Lesson 4
    An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing.
    A small rabbit saw the eagle and asked him, 'Can I also sit like you and do nothing?'
    The eagle answered: 'Sure, why not.'

So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the eagle and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it.

Moral of the story:

To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2008, 07:26 AM
    Can you good morals to these two. I am enjoying your morals.

A Senator gave a speech
    At the conclusion of his speech, the Tribes presented the Senator with a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name - Walking Eagle. The proud Senator then departed in his motorcade, waving to the crowds.
    A news reporter later inquired to the group of chiefs of how they came to select the new name had given to the Senator.
    They explained that “Walking Eagle” is the name given to a bird so full of it can no longer fly.

An elderly couple took their dog on a safari trip and took their little Fufu along for company. One day, Fufu gets lost in the jungle. He notices a leopard heading rapidly in his direction with the obvious intention of having him for lunch. Little Fufu thinks, "OK, I'm in deep trouble now!" Then he noticed some bones on the ground close by, and immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the leopard is about to leap, Fufu exclaims loudly, "Boy, that was one delicious leopard. I wonder if there are any more around here." Hearing this, the leopard halts his attack in mid-stride, as a look of terror comes over him, and slinks away into the trees. "Whew," says the leopard. "That was close. That dog nearly had me." Meanwhile, a monkey, who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the leopard. So, off he goes.

But Fufu saw him heading after the leopard with great speed, and figured that something must be up.

The monkey soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the leopard. The leopard is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here monkey, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine." Now Fufu sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back, and thinks, "What am I going to do now?" But instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet... and, just when they get close enough to hear, Fufu says...

"Where's that darn monkey? Sent him off half an hour ago to bring me another leopard."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

T-mans lessons of life 3 [ 3 Answers ]

Lesson 3: A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out. The Genie says, 'I'll give each of you just one wish.' 'Me first! Me first!' says the admin clerk 'I want to be in the Bahamas , driving...

Lessons of life from the T-Man [ 3 Answers ]

Lesson 1: A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob , the next-door neighbor. Before she says a word, Bob says, 'I'll give...

Lessons of life 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Lesson 2 A priest offered a Nun a lift. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg The priest nearly had an accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg. The nun said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?' The priest removed his hand....

Locating lessons? [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering where the best place to find an acting coach and singing lessons would be? I live in buffalo and I'm not sure if there is much of that around here. Oh and how do you find an agent?

Italian Lessons! [ 4 Answers ]

Is there anyone on here I can practice Italian with? If not, can someone tell me a good way to learn Italian? It doesn't have to be easy.. I'm willing to put in effort.

View more questions Search