Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Aug 12, 2008, 05:16 AM
    Statue Joke!
    Two statues are stood in a park, one female and the other male. The statues faced each other for many years.

Early one morning, an angel appeared before them and said,
    "Since the two of you have been exemplary statues and have brought enjoyment to many people, I am giving you your greatest wish. I hereby give you the gift of life. You have 30 minutes to do whatever you desire."

And with that command, the two statues came to life. They smiled at each other, ran toward some nearby woods and dived behind a couple of bushes. The angel smiled to himself and he listened to the two statues giggling, bushes rustling and twigs snapping.

After 15 minutes, they emerged, satisfied and smiling. Puzzled, the angel looks at his watch and asked the statues,
    "You still have 15 minutes. Would you like to continue?"

The male statue looked at the female and asked,
    "Do you want to do it again?"

Smiling, the female statue said,
    "Sure, but this time you hold the pigeon down and I'll crap on it's head!"

:D
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2008, 01:20 AM
    I loved the surprise ending! Totally unexpected! :)
    Moomin Posts: 167, Reputation: 19

Aug 13, 2008, 12:33 PM
    Kudos iAm - I liked that a lot!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is not a joke! What should I do? [ 6 Answers ]

Please... My mom and dad are divorced. My mom and I go to Ohio every summer. She told me that she is thinking of moving up there some time soon. I really want to go but I live with my father and all my friends are where I live. I don't want to leave them. But I also want to move to Ohio. What...

Bar Joke [ 1 Answers ]

Two men were sitting next to each other at a bar. After a while, one guy looks at the other and says, "I can't help but think, from listening to you, that you're from Ireland." The other guy responds proudly, "Yes, that I am!" The first guy says, "So am I! And where abouts from Ireland...

Tell me what you think of this joke. [ 3 Answers ]

"Winning an argument is like winning the special olympics, you're still a retard." My brother told me this after I beat him in a name calling contest.

View more questions Search