Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ambyr Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 04:44 AM
    Green lights
    I'v been seeing some strange things in the past year.. November 27 2007 I think was the night. Some friends and I were driving late trying to get home one by one we dropped off our friends finally only marcy and I remained.. a couple miles from my home we saw a strange green light at first I thought it just a flare but then flares usually light up the sky right? And it doesn't stay in the sky right? There it was staying still in the air as drove passed it.. luckily marcy lived close to me.. I saw it again from my room window in February then in April marcy and another friend were watching the stars talking about that night in November then we saw it not far from us we drove away soon after wondering who or what could be causing this green light to appear before us I asked if anybody had seen these lights but no one has. What could these green lights be?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 12, 2008, 05:11 AM
    Hello anbyr

If you provide more clear details on what happened precisely when, where, and how long, including precise location, background light conditions, time, weather conditions, personal conditions like alcoholic sobriety, tiredness, and if the moon was full or not, it may be possible to shed some light on what actually happened.

Otherwise I fear that we have to stay with ET or other unconfirmed Flying saucer stories.

:D :D :D :D :D
    Attached Images

Aug 13, 2008, 04:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    Hello anbyr

If you provide more clear details on what happened precisely when, where, and how long, including precise location, background light conditions, time, weather conditions, personal conditions like alcoholic sobriety, tiredness, and if the moon was full or not, it may be possible to shed some light on what actually happened.

Otherwise I fear that we have to stay with ET or other unconfirmed Flying saucer stories.

:D :D :D :D :D
    the moon wasn't out no clear weather we were near the road and about 20 seconds in the sky
    jessebearz Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Aug 13, 2008, 04:41 AM
    Hi, not sure what contry you are from, but I know were I am (australia) we have things like this, they are called "min-min" lights and are coused by rotting leaf and wood etc, it's the gas's from it, if you Google "australian min-min lights" it will give you a better explenashion then me :)

Aug 13, 2008, 04:59 AM
    I'm in canada

Aug 13, 2008, 05:06 AM
    I don't know how much forest is around you, but if there is a lot it may be the same thing, they are found all around the world. That or maybe northern lights? I don't know much about them, or if you would get them?

Aug 13, 2008, 05:21 AM
    So this min min lights stands still in the air for about 20 secs above and besides the trees?

Aug 13, 2008, 05:41 PM
    Yep, that it dose!

Aug 14, 2008, 03:11 AM
    So these lights are bright but don't light up the sky?

Aug 14, 2008, 03:41 AM
    That's right, they look like "floting" green lights, sometimes they can look like they are moving, sometimes they are still

Aug 14, 2008, 03:52 AM
    Wow even if there's no trees around too?

Aug 15, 2008, 02:31 AM
    It all depends, if there is a forrest near by etc, just Google them :)

Aug 15, 2008, 03:25 AM
    Um there wasn't any forrests or etc

Aug 15, 2008, 03:43 AM
    Google

Aug 22, 2008, 02:27 AM
    Hmm... the min min lights don't quite fit what I saw.. lets just hope it is a min min lights

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tail light, dashboard lights, gear lights not working [ 11 Answers ]

My dashboard , tail lights are not working anymore and I can't figure out why. I gave my car to one of the mechanic and he could'nt figure it out as well. There was a tingy smell coming out of the car after lights went out as if something in the car got fried. Moreover, now he says that whenever he...

Is H1 married to Green Card Holder elligible to apply for Green Card? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on my H1B visa in USA since Jan 2006.I got married to a Permanent resident in US while I am on my h1B. 1) I would like to know if I could start my green card processing through my husband? 2) How long can I stay on my H1B and when should I get my extension of H1B? Thanks Much!...

1994 MGM, Parking lights and side marker lights not working? [ 5 Answers ]

MY parking lights and side marker lights are not working, also my gauge lights are not working. When I press the brakes, all my lights work, my headlights also work and my turn signals and hazard lights turn on, but my inside gauge lights, side marker lights, and parking lights are not on. What...

3 lights ran between 2 3-ways, can one of these lights be controlled by a 3rd switch? [ 2 Answers ]

There are 3 lights connected, 2 in one room and the third at the bottom of the stairs. There is a 3-way at the top of the stairs and another in the room with the 2 lights. This guy would like to also be able to switch off just the 3rd light at the bottom of the stairs. I did not dig into this too...

View more questions Search