Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Aug 12, 2008, 02:16 AM
    Britain's Oldest Joke!
    This joke dates back to the 10th Century... I thought it was pretty good!

What hangs at a man's thigh and wants to poke the hole that it's often poked before?

A key!

:eek: He he he! :D
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2008, 01:22 AM
    Another surprise ending! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My oldest son is wanting to move to his fathers' and I don't think it is a good idea. [ 3 Answers ]

My ex-husband has not been around for the last two years, until the last three months, since his own brothers wedding. I started by letting the 13 and 15 year old boys go with their father everyother weekend because I believed that they were old enough to know between good and bad. I have always...

Can oldest son be left out of inheritance [ 10 Answers ]

I have been told that my younger sister is executor for my Dad and that I may or may not inherit anything or be in the will. Is this legal? Doesn't the oldest have rights or duties allowed by law. How do I appeal this in Florida?

Difference Between 'Eldest' and 'Oldest' [ 6 Answers ]

What is the difference between 'eldest' and 'oldest'?

Two oldest kids bickering constantly! [ 9 Answers ]

What suggestions do you have to stop the bickering? He is 13 and she is 10. She wants his attention and he pushes her away with negative words. Turns into a big ole fight!! Help!!

Oldest website? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out what is the address of the oldest website on the net that is still original as it was made in that time. Any ideas?

View more questions Search