Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duhknow Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2003, 04:58 PM
    Online shopping
    How do I check the reliability and customer satisfaction of international online shopping websites ( australia & england ) :-/
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2003, 08:15 AM
    Online shopping
    Do a search for the link on Google. See if there are any consumer sites linking back. Check them out on www.planetfeedback.com as well.

Also see how long they are in business - do a whois query from www.netsol.com & that should tell you how ong that domain has been registered to that person / company.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Consumer Electronics Shopping [ 1 Answers ]

My business and personal interest has to do with consumer electronics and technology of all types (car, home, audio, video, computing, communication, etc.) On the business side my clients are companies like Sony, Pioneer, Panasonic, LG, Samsung, and others like them, who make these products. It...

What is a healthy shopping list ? [ 6 Answers ]

What is a healthy shopping list?? I don't know how to cook, I get home around 8pm and I have a 16month year old son that is below average in his weight and I have no idea what to buy or what to cook. Where do I start?? I want to start by buying a healthy shopping list but then I wouldn't know...

Finding the right shopping cart [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to buy/license an e-commerce system to sell a specialized product. This product requires the customer to put in from 3 to 12 detailed measurements, 4 other options. Once input the system will calculate a one-time price for this custom made item. I've been looking at a slew of shopping...

Shopping carts [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know how to create shopping carts and how to make sure it is secure for credit cards? Is this something that I will have to go to the people that offer the service for credit and debit? I have seen that pay pal offers the ablity to create the shopping carts but is there...

Difficult shopping for shorts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm a 16-year-old girl who has to go buy shorts this summer due to the location of a summer camp. I don't usually wear shorts, though; I have short legs with large, muscly calfs and big thighs I'm not proud of showing off. (I'm 5'3" and about 130 lbs.) But when I am coerced to buy shorts,...

View more questions Search