Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Has2LoseWeight Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 02:57 PM
    Warm ups
    I uses to do gymnastics from the age of 6 to 12 (from the years 1998 to 2004) and I used to go to RGA- Richmond gymnastics association I used to love the warm ups that we did it was like yoga stretches/ aerobic exercises and I wanted to know if anybody could write down different types of stretches and exercises I could do as part of a daily routine. Thanks :D :p
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2008, 12:59 AM
    Yes, someone could and might write down some here. But, they seem to be easy to find as well as being plentiful out there on various sites on the Internet. If you click on the following searches, you will find sites with videos as well as listings of warm-ups and exercises that you can do.

Warm-up Stretches for Gymnastics - Google Search

Warm-up Stretches Exercises for Gymnastics - Google Search
    WildAngel Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Aug 14, 2008, 01:05 AM
    I also was very involved in gymnastics. I find that doing Yoga helps me feel as limber, alive and focused as gymnastics used to make me feel. Some of the positions are ideal for gymnists.
    Has2LoseWeight Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 05:22 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Still no warm air [ 1 Answers ]

Screwed up this website. Asked another question but it was actually an answer to my 1st one. Can anyone explain how a heat pump is suppose to work? Mine comes on, blows cool air and the green heat light does not come on when the blower kicks on. I have to move the stat to higher temp to get the...

No Warm Air [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Yorx Natural gas furnace. When I turn it on by the thermostat, the pilot warms up, the gas lites and air begins to blow for a few seconds. Then the gas shuts off and the system continues to blow only cold air. What is the problem?

First no air, now air is warm [ 4 Answers ]

We had power issues a couple of days ago from Tropical Storm Ernesto, and I heard the AC go off during one of the power blips. The temps outside have been really nice for the last couple of days, so we didn't notice that there was no air coming from the vents in our house. So the unit outside has...

Why warm-up? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Is it important to do a warm-up before exercising? I was told that it is important to get more oxygen before we start exercising. If this is true, can we use breathing techniques to get more oxygen instead of a warm-up?

View more questions Search