Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wayne Jameson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 11:39 AM
    After flushing,the water drains out of the toilet bowl.
    There is no water leaking into my crawl space. Someone suggested I hose water down the vent pipe on my roof. That worked a month ago but not this time. Thank you in advance for your Help.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 11, 2008, 11:58 AM
    I need to kinow HOW the water drains out of the bowl. Does disappear as the flush goes down or does it take a while for the bowl level to go down?
    Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet Flushing: tank drains, toilet doesn't flush, brand new toilet. [ 4 Answers ]

I read the other postings, and most of the problems came in with old toilets. Mine is brand new (within a year old) and I just moved in to my new place. The condo has 2 identical toilets and the other flushes just fine. I have mimicked the settings of the working toilet and still can't get my...

Toilet bowl drains dry ? [ 3 Answers ]

After flushing ,the tank refills and stays full, then the water in the bowl drains out. What causes this ?

Toilet bowl drains by itself [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a two story house with a septic system. The downstairs bathroom suddenly started draining all the water out of the bowl after a complete flush cycle. I tried filling the bowl after it has drained same result no water in bowl after 5-10 minutes. All other drains and toilets work normally.

Toilet bowl water level drains out [ 2 Answers ]

The water in the toilet bowl drains out to its lowest level in approximately 15 minutes after flushing. I replaced the flapper, but the problem continued. I then purchased a kit to replace all seals between the tank and the bowl as well as the mechanisms in the tank. The toilet flushes and the...

View more questions Search