Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 11, 2008, 08:11 AM
    T-mans lessons of life 3
    Lesson 3:
    A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp.
    They rub it and a Genie comes out.
    The Genie says, 'I'll give each of you just one wish.'
    'Me first! Me first!' says the admin clerk 'I want to be in the Bahamas , driving a speedboat, without a care in the world.'
    Puff! She's gone..

'Me next! Me next!' says the sales rep. 'I want to be in Hawaii , relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Cola das and the love of my life.'

Puff! He's gone.

'OK, you're up,' the Genie says to the manager.
    The manager says, 'I want those two back in the office after lunch'

Moral of the story:
    Always let your boss have the first say.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 08:19 AM
    LOL... good one!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2008, 08:20 AM
    LOL

I like Alty's genie I get unlimited wishes with him

That reminded me of this genie joke

A recently divorced woman was walking along the beach contemplating how badly treated she had been over the settlement, when she saw a magic lamp washing up onshore. She rubbed the lamp, and out popped a genie!

The genie informed her that he would give her three wishes. But he cautioned her that because he does not believe in divorce, he would give her ex-husband ten times the amount of whatever she wishes.

The woman is thinking that this is hardly fair, but she makes her first wish. The first wish was for a billion dollars. The genie granted her wish and she found herself sitting on a pile of one billion one-dollar bills.

The genie then reminded her that her husband was now the surprised recipient of ten billion dollars. The second wish was for a beautiful mansion on the shore of her own private beach. In an instant it was granted, exactly as she had imagined her dream home, in every tiny detail. But the genie reminded her again that her ex-husband now owned ten of what she had wished for.

The woman took her time to consider her final wish. The genie again warned her that her ex-husband would get ten times whatever she wished for. "No problem," said the woman, smiling at last. "For my final wish, I want a semi mild heart attack.
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Aug 11, 2008, 04:54 PM
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

NO that was a funny joke!

Great surprise ending in that one :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lessons of life from the T-Man [ 3 Answers ]

Lesson 1: A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob , the next-door neighbor. Before she says a word, Bob says, 'I'll give...

Lessons of life 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Lesson 2 A priest offered a Nun a lift. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg The priest nearly had an accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg. The nun said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?' The priest removed his hand....

Locating lessons? [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering where the best place to find an acting coach and singing lessons would be? I live in buffalo and I'm not sure if there is much of that around here. Oh and how do you find an agent?

Italian Lessons! [ 4 Answers ]

Is there anyone on here I can practice Italian with? If not, can someone tell me a good way to learn Italian? It doesn't have to be easy.. I'm willing to put in effort.

A mans mind? [ 25 Answers ]

What goes through a mans mind when they love someone

View more questions Search