Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2008, 08:06 AM
    Eliminating A/C Odors
    Air conditioner odors can be unpleasant and unhealthy. Here's an inexpensive approach to get rid of the problem. Mix a solution of liquid dish soap and bleach in a spray bottle. Attach a suitable hose and pump the solution in the evaporator coil drain tube, which is located on the passenger's side of the firewall. Be sure to insert the hose all the way in. Afterwards, flush everything out with clean water.

Commercially available do-it-yourself products cost $10 to $25.

Check out some similar questions!

Eliminating cat odor [ 5 Answers ]

My basement has a crawl space that is dirt filled. The cats managed to get in it, and I presume use it as a litter, and it smells to high heaven! :eek: Getting under there is out of the question. Is there something I can spray or throw in there to eliminate it? It's just awful and now with the...

Eliminating debt [ 1 Answers ]

I am 30 years old and just got divorced. I have assumed a lot of debt from the marriage. I have several credit cards with a combined $12,000 debt. I have student loans with a couple thousand dollars left to pay. I am struggling to make ends meet with all the interest charges. I have a second...

Eliminating in crate [ 1 Answers ]

I have read some of the answers for dog pooping in crate. I have a 2 months old boston terrier. He knows to go on the training papers and he has started to go outside. He goes in the crate at night and cries all night, but he also eliminates in his crate which I thought they were not supposed...

Puppy eliminating in crate [ 3 Answers ]

Our beloved 14 week old golden retriever puppy has been mostly urinating in her crate when left alone. She is completely dry during a 7-8 hour night. The urination (and occasional defacation) occurs despite water being withheld and despite being left in her crate no more than 3-4 hours. She...

Eliminating Laundry Tub In Basement ? [ 2 Answers ]

I just moved into a house with a 'finished' basement. The laundry room right now has a washer draining into one side of the double laundry tub sink by means of a hose. Sometimes the floor drain backs up or the sink drains slowly as the washer drains. I would ideally like to eliminate the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.