My Period was two weeks ago.
    But I am experiencing cramps and
    And brown vaginal discharge with bleeding
    Ever since my period finished. No pain, slight ordor
    Not sexually active. But I have been taking biotin supplements right
    Before this started. Any clue to what's wrong? :(
    iciclef Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Aug 10, 2008, 09:45 PM
    Personally, I would seek medical advise because the nature o this world today, you can get anything that appears as one ting and yet be something very different. Without a pap and a doctor anyoe would be just guessing.
    Icie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I have a thick white discharge from my vagina it has a smell but its not fishy and it don't hurt when I urinate it is just the discharge. Can you help

Vaginal discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am 26 and I have a 4 yrs old and my husband and I have a long distant relationship for 3 years now and I came off the birth control 2 years ago from being on them for 8 years and we've been trying to conceive from ever since but no such luck. I started taking the Fertilitea which has in Vitex...

Vaginal Discharge [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I had unprotected sex about a month ago and I have been very worried about STD's. The guy said that he was clean and that he previous partner and only partner for the last 6 months was tested but I don't know what to believe. I also went to the Student Health Services at my University for a...

Vaginal Discharge. [ 5 Answers ]

I USED to have creamy white discharge, now its thick cottage cheese looking yellow discharge, and I've had this for a long time, nothing works, no atibotics, creams, my doc doesn't know what else to do, what could it be?

View more questions Search