Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iminsideyourtv Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Aug 10, 2008, 08:11 PM
    TV puppet show with a gopher rat named gloria
    My wife is trying to find the his show's name I have no idea what she's talking about can someone help?
    belsammael Posts: 43, Reputation: 6

Aug 20, 2008, 01:17 AM
    Hmm... the only thing that rings a bell here is Fraggle Rock, though I'm not sure if that what she's referring to... it featured a talking trashheap/oracle named Gloria, who was assisted by two rats...

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/mu...Trash_heap.jpg
    (trash heap, rats on the right)
    Riverwind18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 07:55 PM
    It was call Today's Special. Gloria was a puppet rat, very cute. I used to watch this show everyday... I saw a clip on Youtube and now I wonder what I was thinking, this show is awful. I guess it just shows how easily entertained I was as a child. :D
    teddy0bear Posts: 64, Reputation: 4

Mar 30, 2009, 08:22 PM

It's Under the Umbrella Tree
    Under the Umbrella Tree - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    YouTube - Under the Umbrella Tree Intro

Today's special was a good show but the rat was named Muffy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mysterious Puppet Show [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, Back in 1990, when I was 5/6 years old, I saw something on the television. It was a TV Show with Puppets. My memory is kind of blurred but I think can remember the following: - The puppets were not as cute as the Muppets, their appearance was more edgy - Amongst the cast of...

Children's Puppet TV Show [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter used to watch a TV show with puppetlike animals. One was a rabbit with an english accent (female) and there was another one named Billy. It almost looked like a mother goose feeling... Possibly a tree house. I am in New Jersey and have cablevision, it was on channel 21 early in the...

Mid-90's puppet show! Helpppp! [ 4 Answers ]

OK so around mid-90's there was a children's show and there were 2 cats, one boy one girl. And the boy wore a red sweater, and had red stripes on his fur. And there was a dog with floppy ears, and then there were 2 other creatures one with a green face and one with a purple face.. they were all...

Puppet show [ 9 Answers ]

My brother and I are driving ourselves crazy trying to think of the name of a show we remember from when we were younger. It was on very early in the morning, not sure what network, possibly a canadian one. We would have watched it in the early 90's, but I'm not sure if that's when it aired...

View more questions Search