Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reesetess Posts: 41, Reputation: 5

Aug 10, 2008, 06:38 PM
    Samsung ML-4500 Printer/ Dell Computer
    I have a Dell Computer. with Windows XP/ I am trying to connect a Samsung ML-4500 Laser Beam Printer to work with it... It is not an option in Windows. I found a site Samsung ML-4500 download site. Still didn't work.

Can anyone help me with this. Is there possibly a compatible printer to the ML-4500/ Do I need to use a different port.

Thanks for any info you may have to help :
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Aug 10, 2008, 07:32 PM
    The Support section of Samsung web site has a XP driver. Is that the one you tried? If so, also see Gripes about Samsung ML-4500 Laser Printer.
    reesetess Posts: 41, Reputation: 5

Aug 10, 2008, 08:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scleros
    The Support section of Samsung web site has a XP driver. Is that the one you tried? If so, also see Gripes about Samsung ML-4500 Laser Printer.

Thanks, I actually ended up find a sight called Samsung ML-4500 downloads, It took awhile but I got it, said I may have to do it every 24 hours... Maybe time for a new printer, this one was given to me. -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dell Printer Cartridge error 50C [ 1 Answers ]

My printer shows cartridge error 50C how do I fix this?

Dell AIO 922 printer [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, I have a Dell Printer and it won't feed the paper. I have to manually slid one sheet at a time about halfway down it for it to grab and pull in the rest of the way. If I don't it says it is out of paper. If I feed more then one sheet it tried to take all of them. Also, when it...

View more questions Search