Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravipan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2006, 08:49 PM
    Applying H1B and H4 visa simultaneously
    Hi there,
    I'm currently working in US. Need to apply H4 dependent visa for my spouse. Her H1B working visa has already been initiated.

1) When can she initiate H4 in this situation i.e. after getting the H1B petition or after H1B visa stamping is done?

2) If she can initiate H4 after receiving H1B petition, will there be any issues in stamping of either H1B or H4?

Thanks..

Check out some similar questions!

Faucet and shower run simultaneously [ 12 Answers ]

In remodeling my bathroom I installed a tub with enclosure and a Price Pfister single handle control valve replacing a three handle. The shower head is 44" from the valve and the faucet is 6". I am concerned these distances will not work with the new valve. What options do I have to correct the...

Moving to US from canada on L visa - process of applying for EAD & green card? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, We are currently residing in canada as permanent residents for the past 1-1/2 yr. Recently my wife's company was acquired by a US firm who as a result of their decision to relocate operations to it's US headquarters, extended an offer to the whole operations department to move & relocate to DC...

Applying for Jobs [ 12 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, Well I'm applying for summer jobs at a bunch of fast-food restaurants that are highering. I just wanted to know how long does it normally take for them to call you back? Thanks!

Applying for dual citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a first generation american. My father is from Germany and my mother is a green card holder from france. I am desperately seeking information on how to obtain either an eu passport or a french passport. The web has not been very helpful and I have written many e:mails and placed...

Federal Forms for a F1 Visa to H1 VISA [ 5 Answers ]

I understand many people are in the same boat and I am also in the Same boat as all. Let me present my case and have it clear understanding for all First I was on OPT status from 1st January 2004 to 13th Oct 2004. I changed my status from F1 -> H1B on 14th Oct 2004. Hence my status from 14th...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.