Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scud Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2003, 04:20 PM
    Chat files
    Hi Jendor,

If you have the latest version of MSN these instructions should work...

In MSN, Click on Tools and then Options. Then Click on the Messages tab up the top. You should see an option at the bottom of that window for message logging. By ticking that box you can chose a location to save all the log files to and then you can open up the logs to read them.

Hope this helps you out,
    SCUD :)
    jendor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2003, 03:51 AM
    Re: chat files

Thanks scub,
    Will this work even if he has his own password to log on to msn site. :-/
    elrp Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Dec 18, 2003, 06:32 AM
    Chat files
    No you need his password.
    elina Posts: 136, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2003, 12:28 AM
    Re: accessing chat files w/o passwords
    jendor, hi, I congratulate you for looking after your kids even when they are on the internet, especially by using IM chat apps such as that from MSN. As a parent, your concern is certainly warranted and you have the right to know what your kids are doing online, even if they do not want to give you access to whatever they are doing online. In your case of how to get access to your son's MSN IM account and check on chat logs and such, you do in fact need your son's password in order to access his MSN IM account. However, this does not mean there is no other way to access your son's IM account just because you do not have his password.

Now, there are, in fact, as well other ways to go around the password access problem . Most people do not know there are indeed some very good programs both sold to the public and otherwise not, that you can installed on your son's PC and GAIN access to his chat logs and more. These are tools of the trade private investigators use to secretly spy on others on behalf of their clients to easily GET passwords by way of recording keystrokes, GETTING copies of his e-mail (both sent and received) messages directly sent to your own e-mail account in real time in a matter of minutes and everything else you would like to know about what your son may be doing or involved in.

HERE ARE some sites of these excellent stealth monitoring and info-gathering tools that I have used for years and highly recommend:

(1) eBLASTER 3.0 at

http://www.spectorsoft.com/products/...asp?refer=5988

TeBlaster 3.0 is the best stealth monitoring software you can buy. It is a little pricey at $99.00 US but well worth the investment.

(2) Password Recovery Toolbox

http://www.rixler.com/password_recovery_toolbox.htm

Or, if you prefer other really good eBLASTER alternative softwares at a lower price, may I also suggests

(3) PC Agent or Mini Key Log which you can get at

http://www.blue-series.de/home/home_uk.htm

PC AGENT sells for 39,95 EUR or about $48US.

Mini Key Log sells for 24,95 EUR or about $30US :D
    jendor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2004, 02:43 AM
    Re: chat files
    Hi,
    I have my sons password for msn but am still finding it hard to read the chat logs, I have tried to click on the message logging but it dose :-/not seem to be hi lighted. I have saved the chat files to a certain older but still don't seem to be able to read anything I also have download the new version of msn what I am I doing wrong,

Mum

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chat at network [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, Can anybody tell me how to do chat at the net work by using windows? Thanks

I want a chat room [ 7 Answers ]

We need some sort of chatroom on this site I think it would be cool

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

View more questions Search