Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stamps Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 09:45 AM
    10-12 y/o Amana fridge/freezer is running but isn't getting cold at all
    Hello. We have an Amana refridgerator/freezer about 10-12 years old. Water has been collecting on the floor near the front left corner and now the fridg and freezer aren't getting cold at all but it sounds
    Like it is running. Can anyone help? Thank you!!
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2008, 09:54 AM
    First you need to verify is the compressor running, the evaporator fan running and is the condensing fan running

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fridge not cold,freezer is frosty.Whirlpool [ 5 Answers ]

Exactly that... the fridge isn't working like it should,the freezer works fine... but its frosty on the inside... inside of fridge seems to be condensating

Amana Freezer freezing up [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Amana side by side fridge/freezer that's about 7 yrs old. The bottom of the freezer freezes up with frost which then makes my fridge not cold. We'll unplug it and manually defrost the freezer for about a day, then plug it back in and about a week later, start the whole process over...

Amana bottom-freezer refrigerator: fridge not cold, freezer is frosty! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I have a slightly over a year old Amana bottom-freezer refrigerator (model #: ABR1922FES). Yesterday, I noticed that the fridge wasn't as cold as it should be, so I turned the temp control cooler, and then, as per the owner's manual, waited 24 hours for it to kick in. It didn't....

Chemical smell from fridge and freezer! [ 1 Answers ]

Help! I've got a Frost Free, freezer on top, Magic Chef Fridge. It has a very strong 'chemical' smell. I've washed it down, cleaned the drip pan, cleaned underneath, and under the drawers. I haven't found any bad food. I read a blog that said to get to the freezer coils to clean them, but it...

View more questions Search