Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2008, 08:27 AM
    as x rated as I get with the jokes
    What do you call the surgical procedure for a girl getting a sex change?

An addadictomy
    Pronounced add.a.dic.to.me.
    Sarah48375 Posts: 85, Reputation: 13

Aug 10, 2008, 08:41 AM
    Oh wait it was a joke... I need more sleep

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lets put all our non dirty jokes (blonde jokes recommended) here [ 17 Answers ]

I will start What do you call a blonde with two brain cells? Pregnant Why did the blonde stare at a can of frozen orange juice for 2 hours? Because it said concentrate! What do you do if a Blond throws a grenade at you? Pull the pin out and throw it back!

H vs. V rated tires [ 4 Answers ]

Currently I have V rated tires on my Honda Accord (which is a V6). If I go down to an H rated tire, would that be bad for my car? Should I stick with the V rated tire?

Pro rated rent [ 2 Answers ]

I have been without heat or a/c off and on since dec.2007. they fix it it breaks again...feb. 8, 2008 they put in a portable a/c unit in my living room that I can roll all over the apt. mind you i have always paid on time and never complained about the recent episodes because they fixed them in a...

Romex rated to 90 deg C [ 1 Answers ]

I am putting in recessed ceiling cans and running Romex 12-2 wire to power them. The literature that came with the cans states "Supply conductors connecting the fixture must be rated minimum 90 degrees C." (That's 194 deg F). Is my Romex brand "Simpull" made by Southwire rated to 90 deg C? How...

Pro rated rent? [ 2 Answers ]

I moved from Maryland to Washington, DC June 23, 2007. My rent is $750 a month. When I moved in I paid my first month's rent ($750) and a security deposit which was half of my rent ($375). I checked my lease and I can't find what my prorated rent amount is supposed to be, and is this prorated...

View more questions Search