Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2008, 03:49 PM
    Surprisingly enough, I already have a green apple scented candle in my bathroom.

... does that mean you'll be in there while I am?. mm..
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 16, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    Sneezy, the way you interact here with people, I'm certain you will be a very compassionate physician. And if not, you know I plan on spooking when I'm out of this crappy body, so you can expect me to come by and remind you how to act if you fall outta line. Momma C will always be around, and don't you forget that.

Just keep green apple or vanilla scented candles at your place at all times - they are my favorite.
    Hi Momma C! Even though I wrote you a letter, I just want to say here that I'm so glad your Dr had a lucid moment with you for once! ;) I know your Grandbabe will love having his Oma around to watch him play! :)

The next time I buy candles, the green apple ones will be first on my list. I love that smell. And it will always remind me of you and your kindness! :D
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 16, 2008, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    surprisingly enough, I already have a green apple scented candle in my bathroom.

...does that mean you'll be in there while I am? ...mm..
    Eeeeekkkk!! :eek: Momma C... don't go into Sneezy's bathroom! ;)
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2008, 03:57 PM
    Too late! She's already there~
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 16, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Oh nooooo!! Momma C, I'll bring air freshener!. and a blindfold!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 16, 2008, 06:38 PM
    Momma C, from now on only green apple scented candles at my house, but not in the bathroom. ;)

We all love you Momma C, more than you'll ever fully know. I'm glad that your doctor smartened up a bit, finally. :)

Big hug for you my sweet surrogate Mom, and a big kiss too, love you so much, you are an angel, that's what you are.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 17, 2008, 01:36 AM
    Ahh... ahh... ahh... chooooo!

(hee hee... I just noticed in similar questions, that there is "sneezy cat"... are you related to "smelly cat??" Smelly cat... smmmelly cat... what where you thinking..?
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2008, 01:40 AM
    I'm here. What's up homie?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 17, 2008, 01:41 AM
    Are you a smelly cat? or a Sneezy cat? LOL!
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2008, 01:47 AM
    Right now, I'm a cat that vomits... mostly in your shoes. That's right.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 17, 2008, 01:47 AM
    Hey really weird question! Yesterday, it felt the like the top right side of my head was bruised. I didn't hit my head on anything. Today, it doesn't feel like it's bruised on the top, but now my brow bone feels like it's bruised... again didn't hit my head, and I don't have a headache or anything. There's a riddle for you! Why? LOL!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 17, 2008, 01:48 AM
    Ohhh, are you still sick from the food poisoning? YUCK!
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2008, 01:56 AM
    I'm feeling a lot better. As gross as it sounds, everything I ate came back up, everything I drank just ran straight through... for a while. But... I got some porridge (mmm... porridge) and it went OK.

Um. The head... bruise... feeling... you sure nikster didn't clobber you while sleeping?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 17, 2008, 02:02 AM
    Ohhh Sneezy so smart! I don't know why the back of my head felt bruised... but you just reminded me! Niki and I were playing yesterday, and she jumped up at me really fast, and got me straight in the eye with her nose!. and the Gold Medal goes to SNEEZER! Haha... I can't believe I didn't think of that! I still don't know what happened to the back of my head though... oh well... it only felt bruised for a day, who cares? Haha!

MMMMM... Porridge... gag... cough! Oops, sorry! Glad you are feeling a bit better! :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2008, 02:04 AM
    Yep!

... um. Watcha doing up so late?

... it's 5am here.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 17, 2008, 02:28 AM
    Well right now Sneezer, I am about ready to beat the ever living crap out of my puter! Grrrrr! I tried to help out a teen that swore at me, and 2 threads got closed, and uhmmm, I'm just... uhhhhhmmm... Ducky! I don't know why I'm awake. You my dear?
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2008, 02:38 AM
    Not sure. Had a lot to do today, and I then had an uninvited/unannounced guest just show up... so I entertained her until about 4am... then she left.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 17, 2008, 05:28 AM
    You guys!. I'm about to scream! My computer just came back up... I was in the middle of talking to Sneezer, and I heard Niki barking, and of course it was late! Freakin SKUNKKKKK! (whoever thinks those little buggers are cute can come to my house right now) I have spent the last 3 hrs trying to get the S*#t out ouf Niki's eyes, and trying to get the smell out of her, out of me, and out of my house! NOT WORKING!

It's 6:30am, I haven't slept all night, and I'm puking, and my nostrils are burning so bad I can hardly stand it anymore. Niki wants me to comfort her, but I'm gagging so bad, and every time I touch her, I smell more like skunk! I'm about to freak! Oh my good God! This skunk had super power smell!

Niki's eyes and nose have got oil running out of them. I've cleaned her face many times already! Grrrrrrrrr! This smell is going to be in every crack and crevice for ages! Nik was only out for about 10 minutes. and minding her own flippin business!
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Aug 17, 2008, 07:26 AM
    Help Obi Wan! Puter doesn't want me to be here. I don't want to be in solitary! Crude mobile takes 4ever 2 say anything and doesn't want to upload anyway (don't think phone & AMHD get along). HELP!
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

Aug 17, 2008, 09:52 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sneezy cat [ 2 Answers ]

I just found out that my cat had some kind of allergy and well she had an itchy lesion on her head, the vet said it wasn't anything serious and that all I had to do was put an ointment on her wound. Almost a week later she is now sneezing uncontrollably and I am really worried that this could be a...

View more questions Search