Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2008, 02:23 AM
    Sneezy and Stringy's Sanitarium!
    That's right, Stringy and I have started our own place.

... Granted, I didn't get his permission... so I just grabbed all his stuff and put it here. I'm sure marta won't mind.

If you're asking, "What the heck is a sanatorium? Is it...a clean place, like a...sanitation center? Is it for the insane, like an asylum?

Well, ladies and gents, a Sanitarium is a bit of a health resort...y'know for some sicklies...however, it's derived from the word "Sanatorium"... which was pretty much a hospital for those with tuberculosis. The sick would stay there until they got better and were allowed to go back home to their loved ones.

... so now you're a bit smarter. Welcome.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2008, 02:27 AM
    Yes, finally, I'm first. YES! Take that! ;)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2008, 02:41 AM
    Hi! I just managed to stick one of my pinky fingers through this crack that I found in my cell so that I could touch just a little bit of this thread to post at least a brief message.

You see, my keepers keep a tight leash on me and only let me out at night when there aren't so many people around.

I'm going to...

Fall...

Back...

Into...

My...

Abyss...

Now...

That...

I...

Have...

Come...

To...

Know...

As...

MY WORLD... :eek:
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 10, 2008, 02:43 AM
    So... like... do we HAVE to be crazy to come here? Are you going to make us better? Is there a health plan?. do we get a guarantee? I NEED A GUARANTEE! Is there a certain attire we must dress in? Are the straight jackets free? Are the guards cute? Do we get entertainment? Are there strippers? What do we get to eat? Do you have a menu? Are there toys here? What kind of toys? Are they shiny toys? Do you hand out medication? Do you have the good stuff? Who are you? Where do you live? I like this fuzzy thing in my room... I like fuzzy things... oh fuzzy! Oh a bed... sleeeepppyyy... very sleeeeppppyyy!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 10, 2008, 02:45 AM
    C L O U G H Y!

... H E L P... I AM STUCK IN THIS... **cough cough** PLACE!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2008, 02:46 AM
    Starby, you're in the right place. ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 10, 2008, 02:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Starby, you're in the right place. ;)
    Thank goodness... whewww! I was beginning to thing I was going crazy!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2008, 02:51 AM
    Quack?
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2008, 02:54 AM
    Yes. Starby's in the right place! See the dot? "." That's me...

Can't really help you Starby because all I have is the little finger of my right hand to communicate from my cell...

I'm in the neither regions of Ask Me Help Desk. They confined me to a corner of this place and said "dots" your place! Can't go many other places around here! Stuck in my cell...
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 10, 2008, 02:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    quack?
    QUACK! Stop telling me I'm a duck!! I'm not a DUCK! QUACK! I'm not... I'm not a duck! I'll prove it! Right after I go for a swim!. I see you have a pond! :D
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 10, 2008, 02:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Yes. Starby's in the right place! See the dot? "." That's me....

Can't really help you Starby because all I have is the little finger of my right hand to communicate from my cell...

I'm in the neither regions of Ask Me Help Desk. They confined me to a corner of this place and said "dots" your place! Can't go many other places around here! Stuck in my cell...
    Dot?. dot?. ohhhh... I see a pretty little forest... and bambi... there's BAMBI... oh... and thumper... come her Thumper... cute little bunny!

Eeeeekkkk... they stuck you in a cell too Cloughy? Shhhhhh... we'll hatch a plan!
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2008, 03:16 AM
    You might be able to see a forest, Starby! But, all I gots is darkness, a glass of water and a piece of bread now and then and this hole that, if I can reach for it and really stretch, I can stick my pinky though!!

I know...

Poor me...

Poor me...
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 10, 2008, 03:20 AM
    ... I sneaked out sum butter for you Cloughy! Here... I'll put it on your finger!. you can spread it on your stale bread! Oh... and here's sum Koolaid to mix in your water!

... oh, don't tell excon you drank the Koolaid! LOL!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 10, 2008, 03:29 AM
    Uurrrgghhh... the guards caught me and tell me I need to go back to my cell to sleep. He's a cute guard, but he's really really bossy!

Lights out inmates!
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2008, 03:38 AM
    My lights are always out... :(
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 10, 2008, 04:01 AM
    Will a song help? I have one that... well... will either make you go to sleep, or wake you right up! Hee hee!

It might convince the Guards to let us go! You think? LOL! It's a nice song anyway regardless! ;)

YouTube - HOME by Michael Buble
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2008, 04:10 AM
    Can't really watch it readily because I am on a slow dial-up connection. Nice try, though!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 10, 2008, 08:43 AM
    SOooooooo deputy (remember you were deputized in a secret ceremony)

Looks like we have a nice new jail... what the heck are you are a calling it? A resort... sanatorium, no... oh yeah... a Sanitarium. Good choice jailer!

And the Mayor, yeah M was voted Mayor last week, says that we are over budget again... need to cut back on all that free bread and water. And the Mayor said that someone even had butter in here!

We will have none of that!!

An as far as entertainment... Sneez, I here you do a mighty good "Two Step" so we can get up on this here stage "and a ONE, and a TWO, and a..."

And I understand with the budget cutbacks they closed the "Nut House" so we are to arrest all the "Looneys" out there and lock 'um up in here...

I hear that you already got this Clough character and that dubious Starby but there many on the "wanted list". See here, it says that there are others: Alty, Rebbie, Unky, NH, BB, Start, R, Bear, AK, HC and many many more.. we do have our work cut out for us!!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2008, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    If you're asking, "What the heck is a sanatorium? Is it...a clean place, like a...sanitation center? Is it for the insane, like an asylum?

Well, ladies and gents, a Sanitarium is a bit of a health resort...y'know for some sicklies...however, it's derived from the word "Sanatorium"...which was pretty much a hospital for those with tuberculosis. The sick would stay there until they got better and were allowed to go back home to their loved ones.

...so now you're a bit smarter. welcome.
    Yeah I saw the Kellog documentary on their sanatorium.
    Anyway, did I see you already have a quack??

How much do you pay me for doing lobotomy's I am here with my lobotomy kit and ready to start asap.
    Attached Images

theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

Aug 10, 2008, 09:56 AM
    One of these days We have got to get one of these for me xD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sneezy cat [ 2 Answers ]

I just found out that my cat had some kind of allergy and well she had an itchy lesion on her head, the vet said it wasn't anything serious and that all I had to do was put an ointment on her wound. Almost a week later she is now sneezing uncontrollably and I am really worried that this could be a...

View more questions Search