Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mrcuddlesworth Posts: 96, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2008, 01:56 AM
    Is this wrong?
    So I've been dating for like a week now were both 13, we've known each other for 3 years and love each other. Earlier Wednesday she left to churchill for a week. And lately I've been hanging with girl(my best friends) and I have a crush on all of them. And I want to know if this is cheating or something. Because I don't want to jepradise our relationship by staring at another girl while dating her. And I'm compeled to find out. I really love her and it makes me sad to think of other women while dating her. And I am also scared that she will find out tell my friends dump me and I also have like no friends. "???????"?"?"?"?"?"?"
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2008, 06:41 AM
    You need to treat them just like you would if she was right there standing over your shoulder.
    While technically just hanging out is not considered cheating you have to realize the way things get back to people and the way people take things can be totally different than any intent on your part -especially girlfriends. Just like rumors things have a way of being taken out of context and you do not want that to happen.
    If you do happen to be around them go on about your feelings for your girlfriend and do not give any other impression-don't appear flirty or anything that would make her hurt or jealous.
    happy_jester Posts: 170, Reputation: 29

Aug 10, 2008, 08:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrcuddlesworth
    And I have a crush on all of them.
    "Mrcuddlesworth" you've mentioned in your question,that all the other girls you know
    And think about are only that of a crush....

I really love her and it makes me sad to think of other women while dating her.
    ... That's because you realise that what you have with your girlfriend is NOT
    A crush,but real LOVE :)

As long as you realise the difference between the two,& keep them separate,you'll
    Be fine :)

Aug 10, 2008, 11:39 AM
    Thanks I feel so much better

Aug 11, 2008, 12:03 AM
    And I also have another question should I tell emma (my girlfriend) about the crushes or should I just keep it to myslef and follow your guy's advice
    mimi03 Posts: 201, Reputation: 45

Aug 11, 2008, 01:07 AM
    Telling her won't help you or her... You may think it will make you feel less guilty but it will only hurt you both...

Why would you want to tell her, What can she do with that information?

Simply put, No I don't think it should be mentioned.
    Spikeman Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Aug 11, 2008, 01:11 AM
    Having a crush is not wrong but acting on it is, and it would not help if you told her.

Aug 11, 2008, 02:57 AM
    OK thanks I will follow your guys advice
    Thanks a whole lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

Is this wrong? [ 6 Answers ]

There is this guy I've known since May and we have been messing around for about two months now. Well he really likes me, but I'm not feeling him like that, but we would just make out all the time. But recently, I met this guy who I really like and he likes me too and we both can see ourselves as...

Am I wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: there is a true story! One of my best friends would like to get married in next year! Cause her boyfriend asked her to do that! Her boyfriend said get married first but not invite any one to attend their wedding and to see if they are suitable for each other or not for the rest of...

Is it really wrong? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been dating this girl for almost a year. We met last year when she was a Sophomore in high school and I was a Senior in high school. The age difference between us is about 1 year,and 2 months(I'm 18, she just turned 17 yesterday :) ). Nothing much has changed since I've started college, and...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search