Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spop Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Aug 9, 2008, 10:06 PM
    How Can I Become a Professional Sprinter?
    I'm out of high school, and I don't want to attend college. I cannot find another way become a professional sprinter. Any Ideas? :confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2008, 10:19 PM
    To be a professional at this sort of thing, you will need to have already had some recognition that you are really good at it? Did you win while in high school and got recognition from people as being really good at it?
    spop Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Aug 15, 2008, 05:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    To be a professional at this sort of thing, you will need to have already had some recognition that you are really good at it? Did you win while in high school and got recognition from people as being really good at it?
    No. I didn't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can be a professional [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Shnaice. I am 14 years old going to the 9th grade. I want to become a pro in singing because this always been my dream I just don't know where to start. I like the idea of American Idol but I don't want to compete I want to make it another way. I'm trying to think of a good...

Professional Simulation [ 2 Answers ]

I just can't figure out this problem can someone please help me with this simulation problem? Norwel company manufactures miniature circuit boards used in wireless phones and personal organizers. On January 2, 2006, Norwel purchased a circuit board stamping machine at a retail price of $12,000....

Professional baseball [ 3 Answers ]

Well I ever become a professional baseball player?

Professional answer [ 1 Answers ]

A user emails the helpdesk requesting access to shared drive \\mnthyreportsclinic. This shared drive does not exist, however a shared drive \\monthlyreports does exist. Email the user requesting clarification.

View more questions Search