Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2008, 08:51 PM
    Bugs in my apartment and there's nothing being done
    Is there a legal way for me to get of my apartment lease due to there being bugs there? Even though the complex has sent out an exterminator like 3 times and they are only getting worse..? And I have only been here for about 2 months
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Aug 9, 2008, 09:45 PM
    It may depend on the type of insect and whether it constitutes a health problem.
    The following link is for HUD but will connect you to general tenants' rights in your state.

Tenant Rights - HUD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little Bugs [ 6 Answers ]

The last couple of weeks, I've noticed thes tiny bugs at all of my windows in my house. They were at every window even the ones upstairs. The bugs were also in my bathroom/bathtub. They are so tiny that it looks like a dot just crawling around. I've sprayed and sprayed and I can't get rid of...

Bed bugs [ 1 Answers ]

Help! My Son's Bed Has Been Infested With What We Think Are Bed Bugs. Is There A Home Remedy To Correct This Problem? We Have Thrown Away 2 Mattresses In The Last 2 Months. We Don't Have Much Money So It Is Becoming Very Costly For Us To Keep Throwing Away Mattresses.

Bed bugs [ 2 Answers ]

Suggest Me Any Home Remedy Of Killing Bed Bugs Not Of Pestcontrol. Thanks

Bugs in apartment [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. Does anyone know if I can terminate a lease early, with NO consequences, if I have bugs in my apartment, and the landlord knows about it, and is NOT doing anything about it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Fire Damage to Apartment - Landlord using to upgrade apartment [ 8 Answers ]

Earlier this year my apartment was minimally damaged by a fire. The exact cause of the fire is unknown, however it is believed that my cat knocked something onto the stove which then turned on and burned the basket. Fire damage to the apartment was restricted to the kitchen stove area. Smoke...

View more questions Search