Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tj3 Posts: 3,028, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2008, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    Did I ? Really ? Where ? When ? Or do you want to keep that secret too ?

:rolleyes:

·
    I quoted you from the other thread in post #2 of this thread.

Or are you now saying that you have no answers?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 10, 2008, 08:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj3
    I quoted you from the other thread in post #2 of this thread. Or are you now saying that you have no answers?
    I see : so you keep continuing creating chaos by crisscrossing between topics to sidestep your own faults, and hide behind nonentities in your attempt to suggest you are the victim of my posts that show who and what you really are?

:D :D :D :D :D

·
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 10, 2008, 08:36 AM
    As ever thread has degenerated.
    Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Non-existence of a deed [ 14 Answers ]

I purchased a lot upstate New York in 1972 with a 10 year loan which I paid in 1982. I just built a house on it and found out the deed was never issued by an attorney of the trustee at the time. Now, my present lawyer cannot find the recording of the deed in the county office either. The trustee is...

Supporting evidence . [ 563 Answers ]

I received the following private question from sassyT, and I think it is useful to handle that one here in all openness. Ok. Let's do that one line by line... "... i have found it quite ironic that you claim to only believe in things that have objective evidence" Wrong, totally wrong!...

God's lacework [ 3 Answers ]

The moon and stars are set like jewels upon god's lacework, Flowing ever so softly And eternally. Feel free to add to this, as I rarely get past a few lines... :p

Determining existence of French Drain? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, How do I determine if my house has a French Drain (FD) around the foundation? The house was built in 1970 without a garage. Garage was attached in 80's. A lot of landscape changes have also been made over time. Neighbor found out that he has FD when he added on to house this summer. On...

View more questions Search